"a man? In your apartment?" my mom asks me.

"well... mom this i-"

"Lucifer Luca" lucifer comes around and puts his hand out for my mother to shake.

"oh... Cristine katavana" she shakes his hand "Josephine's mom" she introduces herself as I stand watching this.

"how long have you two been?" she points between us.

"a couple of weeks" I speak up, lucifer and I had known each other for about three months or a little more now though.

"oh well... congratulations" she smiles, "we'd love to have you over for dinner soon to meet you." She tells Lucifer as he nods.

"Have your parents met Josephine, I'm sure they'd lo-"

"Mom!" I try to silence her.

"it's alright, my parents passed away years ago," Lucifer tells her as she nods.

"oh my la- I'm so sorry!" she puts her hand over her heart as I look away at lucifer.

"thank you." Lucifer mumbles.

"I better get going, don't do anything nasty!" she yells before closing my door.

Lucifer walks over to me and goes behind me and I feel his wet lips on the back of my neck.

"what if I like..." he kisses down my neck "doing nasty things to you." He kisses my neck as I pull him to face me and laugh.

"would if I liked letting you do... nasty things to me" I try to hide my smile, or embarrassment.

"well now you've met my mom" I look down "sorry about her-"

"don't worry about it" he grabs my jaw and forces me to look up at him.

"you know what we should do though?" he asks.

"hmm?"

"check up on Adrian and lailisa..." he tells me.

"oh yeah..."

"it has been a couple of days; I don't think they would still be together?" I tell him.

"let's see," he says before leading me out of my apartment with my bag.

We get into his car once again, but I get into the driver's seat and I drive up to lailisa's house.

"are you hungry?" lucifer asks me.

"a bit, we can get food after?" I ask him as he nods.

.....

Lucifer runs around the front of the car and opens the door for me.

I thank him as I get out and we walk up to her pathway and I knock on her door.

A couple of minutes later, Adrian opens the door, in black shorts and frizzed hair as he rubs his eye.

"oh hey," he wakes up and greats us.

"um..." I turn to see lucifer very confused.

"Can we come in?" I ask.

"yeah, Lisa!" Adrian calls as I watch Lisa come out in an oversized shirt going mid-thigh.

"holy fuck" lucifer mumbles as he realizes they are both half-dressed and just got out of bed.

"oh, hell no" I mumble as I shake my head.

I walk up and grab Lisa's hand as she lets out a loud shriek and I pull her into the kitchen and sit down with her.

"What did we just walk into," I ask her.

"well, we..." she bits her lip "you see we..." she starts but stops.

"you had sex with Adrian?" I ask.

"yeah..." she looks down.

"and you used a condom this time?" I ask.

"well not exactly..."

"Lisa another baby with him?" I panic.

"no, he just.. may or may not have a very good pull-out game now!"

I cover my mouth to stop the laugh that was going to come out.

"my lord" I shake my head.

"so he took the peter thing well?" I ask her.

"well yes.. we were playing with him at first... then peter went to bed and we talked... a lot! And then we.."

"are you okay?" I ask her.

"as of right now no, I'm tired"

"you had a lot of sex last night?" I ask her as she nods.

"same" I same without realizing it and look up at her coving my mouth.

"Wait what!?" she gasps, full of energy now.

"I um..."

"who did you lose your virginity to? Was it Lucifer?" she asks as I hesitantly nodded.

"was he good" she grins.

So good.

"maybe we should go see how they are doing?" I ask as she nods.

We walk out to see lucifer and Adrian talking at the door.

"you alright?" I ask them as they nod.

"Okay well, Lucifer and I can leave if yo-"

"daddy!" peter's little footsteps run up and cling to Adrian's legs.

"-your good" I finish.

"hi peter" I smile at him as he waves.

"ew kids, Josephine" Lucifer looks at me as I nod.

I go to hug Lisa as she hugs me back, "be careful Josephine" she whispers to me. "you too."

question cause I'm bored

what's your favorite book? can be wattpad or not.