Introduction

Our universe grants every soul a twin - a reflection of themselves - a kindred spirit. And no matter where they are, how far they are from eachother, even if they are in different dimensions, they will find one another. This is destiny. This is love.

Somewhere along the lines where fate and coincidence collide, a path is formed for two lovers, dimensions apart, physically distanced yet their hearts beat as one.

And as their love grows stronger, the path gets riskier as both fate and coincidence are in a continuous battle, fighting for dominance.

But no matter how risky the path gets, the strings of destiny pull them together with the power of love.

Love that heals everything. Love, the one feeling that makes life worth living. Love the very element of existence.  The most wonderful feeling  yet if lost then the most painful one.

The strings keep pulling them together till at last they find their way into eachother's arms and achieve eternal bliss.

For neither fate nor coincidence can battle the wonders of love.

Soulmate :
                      A person with whom you have an immediate connection the moment you meet. A connection so strong that you are drawn to them in a way that you have never experienced before. As the connection develops over time, you experience a love so deep, so strong, so complex that you doubt you have ever truly loved anyone prior.

Juliet chooses death rather than living without Romeo.

For a lover the pain of dying is lesser than ending up without their other half. They choose to leave one world in order to reunite with their loved one in another.

This isn't madness. Neither is it weakness. This is love. The one thing that causes a heart to bloom yet it also holds the power to let it wither away.. .