Blair quickly placed her bags on the floor, leaning them against a sign before pulling out her phone finding the camera app. She searched for the grey hair whispering the same word over and over again before scoffing when she realised that nothing was there.

The eldest Parker girl turned around expecting to see a smiling Everly, only to the the back of her sisters head who was running off giggling. Blair huffed, rolling her eyes yet smiled slightly as she picked her bags back up, her phone in her empty hand.

Her hazel eyes scanned the store she had just walked into before they landed on a familiar blonde in the corner. She debated walking over, her legs making the decision as she found herself standing behind her a second or two later.

"Hanna?" Blair said, looking at the girl closely.

"Blair. Oh my god, you got rid of the blonde" Hanna gushed, pulling the brunette into a hug. The Marin girl had been devastated after finding out that Blair had left Rosewood not long after Alison went missing. She was closest to the Parker girl out of all the girls, even Alison.

"You look great Han, this is totally your colour." Blair smiled, eyeing the pinkish top she wore.

Just as Hanna went to compliment Blair's jeans, the worker came back handing her another pair of sunglasses.

"I'll leave you to it, then. I'll see you." Blair said, moving her fingers slightly in a wave.

After a few more minutes of eying a dress she would probably never wear, Blair pulled out her phone, her finger tapping on Everly's contact name. The Parker girl's eyes flickered back up at the dress, her mind searching for a reason to buy it when she noticed a brunette stood looking through a rail of tops.

"Spencer Hastings actually has time to shop." Blair fake gasped making the brunette spin around. "Consider me shocked."

"You know me, I like to stay busy." Spencer said, smiling at the girl she had missed dearly.

"It's called a summer vacay, Spence. Surely that's in your vocabulary somewhere."

"You spend yours shopping and flirting with guys ten years older than you." Spencer joked, eyeing the girls noticeable tan.

Blair just smiled in reply, knowing that what she said was basically true.

"Did you see the paper today?" Spencer asked, looking down at her hands.

"Yeah." Blair nodded sadly.

"She's gone but she's everywhere."

"I still can't believe it's been a year."

"Do you remember what Ali said that night? About secrets keeping us close? Well I think it was the opposite." Spencer said.

"So, what's the occasion?" Blair asked, changing the subject.

"Family dinner. I'm meeting Melissa's fiancé."

"Did Ms Perfect find a Mr Perfect?" Blair smiled, remembering how Spencer's sister used to be.

"He's a med student so everybody's thrilled."

"Then that's definitely not the right top." Blair shook her head, pulling Spencer's attention back to the clothes. "You need to turn heads."