12.

NIGHTMARE.

she wasn't dreaming this time.

it was real.

norah let out a breathless chuckle, resting her forehead against his. marcos hands shifted to her waist as they backed through the entrance of her house. he closes the door with the heel of his foot before reconnecting their lips again, swiftly turning them around. her back gently makes contact with the door again as her hands tangle in his hair.

she had always dreamt about this moment, what it would be like to kiss him. but never in her wildest dreams, and trust me she had some wild ass dreams, would she ever imagine this moment happening in real life and for it to feel this perfect.

i mean, if it wasn't for him gathering her in his arms, her knees would've given up on her by now. his insistent mouth was parting her shaking lips, sending wild tremors along her nerves, evoking from the sensations she had never known was capable of feeling.

by now she was in desperate need for oxygen and the curly-headed boy must have noticed since he pulled away. however, to her shock, he falls down to her neck to place delicate kisses across the skin underneath her jawline.

her eyes close shut and she rests her head on the door. this was pure bliss. he was her nirvana. the boy she loved was kissing her and she could never compare it to anything else in this shitty world-- his words, remember?

she didn't have to kiss anyone else to know that these were the only lips she wanted to taste as they were tangled together.

they were sin, but she didn't care if they dammed her to hell, because right now, she was in heaven.

he came back up and kissed her harder, deeper, urgent to know more of what she tasted like and she knotted her fists around his shirt to desperately pull him closer to her. they relished in the anguish of the kiss like their lives depended on it.

to their displeasure, a ring from his pocket break the pair apart and one of his hands let go of her waist to retrieve his phone. both their visions settle on the screen to see a brunette calling him.

his eyes flicker to norah with panic. still slightly out of breathe, she nods. "you should take it." deep down she wanted to tell him to throw that phone in the trash and continue kissing her, but she had to respect that this was still his relationship on the line.

he nods, swiping his screen and placing the phone on his ear, not taking his eyes off the breathless girl in front of him. norah couldn't make out the words coming from the other line, but heard his voice clear as day. "i'm on my way." esther hangs up and he drops his hand from his ear. "she needs a ride home," their faces inches apart.

"mhm," she breathes, "well, i'll see you whenever i guess." she nervously laughs and he nods, his eyes scanning her lips one last time before sighing and backing up.

she motions away from the door to make way for him. when he pulls open the door, nessa was found standing there with a container of brownies she most likely stole from noahs pantry. she looked like she was about to knock on the door since she had her first up in a knocking stance.

nessa widened her eyes at her two flustered friends standing in front of her, telepathically screaming at norah with either confusion or excitement. maybe both.

she politely smiled at marco as she shuffled to the side so he can walk out. once he passed and was walking away nessa looked at her friend with an open mouth.

she recognizes norahs now slightly swollen lips as the figure of marco grows smaller behind her. "i brought you some brownies since i thought it would make you feel better, but i'm guessing marco handled that?"