She looked up to see Hawk. "I don't know. I'm just nervous for Monday"

"What's on Monday," he asked.

Freya sighed and stood up "nothing nevermind"

Before he could say something she walked towards Demetri "hey I'm sorry okay? I'm just nervous about Monday and I'm taking it out on you- I'm sorry"

"It's okay Freya don't worry. I understand besides I don't even know why I'm playing volleyball" Demetri said then he grabbed a cobra kai towel.

Freya rolled her eyes "seriously? I wouldn't be surprised if their underwear would have the cobra kai logo" she said in a low voice but Demetri said and snorted.

"Cobra kai? You guys won that karate tournament, right?" A girl asked.

Freya was going to say something but Demetri beat her to it. "The all valley? The rumble in reseda?"

The girl nodded. "Yes, uh we certainly did"

Freya looked at him and smiled "yeah they did! He's friends with the champ!"

"Cool," the girl said smiling. "Were gonna go for a swim, but maybe play with you later?"

"Pff...mos def- uh that means 'most definitely' " he says and the girls laugh and leave.

Freya was dying of laughter once they were gone "oh my god Demetri"

"Look at you, player" moon out of nowhere says.

Freya snorted and nodded "yeah! Look at you!"

"It'd be nice if you earned the cobra kai cred you're so happy to take. When are you ever gonna sign up?" Hawk asked.

"I don't know. I'm kind of enjoying the gain without the pain"

Freya laughed and then Miguel came over and called hawk, he wanted to talk to him.

Freya stayed still eavesdropping on their conversation.

"No. No more of this. Look, it's a beautiful day out. The beach is packed with babes. No more sulking about Sam"

Freya rolled her eyes "ugh ew" she whispered.

"I'm not sulking about Sam. It's about sensei"

Freya stopped breathing for a second.

"Is this about his rap sheet? My parents read it online. I think it makes him more badass"

"Rap sheets?" She asked herself while She grabbed her water bottle and drank water.

"It's about him and Robby Keene"

With that Freya started choking with the water she was drinking.

Hawk and Miguel turned to look at her. "Are you okay?"

Freya turned around and nodded still coughing "yeah I'm great"

"I'm just going to- yeah go I'm sorry"

She walked away but stopped when someone called her "hey wait up"

She turned around to see moon running up to her. "Hey, moon?"

"Hi! So can we talk"

Freya nodded "sure what's up?"

"I'm sorry," she said looking deeply into Freya's eyes.

"Sorry? For what?"

"For kissing Hawk. It was my fault. I didn't know you guys were together and I just kissed him right when you arrived. I'm sorry. It wasn't Hawk's fault- he actually didn't even kiss back. He blames himself but I have told him many times that he didn't do anything"

Freya didn't know what to say. She was speechless.

"I feel terrible. Right before the victory party, we broke up but we never kissed again after that party. We are just friends now. He started crying when I told him that not because of me but because of you. He says he ruined everything with the girl she loved"

Freya looked down biting her lip trying not to cry. "Is that true?"

Moon nodded "yes. I'm sorry again. You should talk to him. If you want too of course- I thought you should know" she smiled.

Freya smiled sadly and nodded "yeah thank you for telling me moon"

She smiled and gave her a hug "he loves you so much, Freya"

She let go and left.

Freya breathes in and out looking everywhere for hawk. Once she found him she walked towards him.

"Eli, can we talk?"