passing the bottle to her

*jakes pov*

after another few hours of sitting around and chatting with the squad we all slowly make our way to our rooms. holding amy's hand guiding her to our room, i can see that she's a little intoxicated but so am i and so is the rest of the squad. heading to our room i can see amy stumble around a little and i cant help but laugh. "someones a little drunk i see" i say laughing reaching out for her with my other hand that isn't already holding hers, "oh yeah!" she says loudly then covers her mouth giggling "id, id like to see you touch your nose with your fingertip" she smirks and laughs following me as i guide her with my hands and hold on to her tight. making our way to our room we laugh and keep stumbling, "wait, wait, wait" she says pulling my arms to a halt, i look at her confused. "we need to bring the bottle of tequila with us, im having such a good time i dont wanna stop this par-tay" she swings my arms back and forth smiling from ear to ear. i laugh lightly "okay ames, ill get it, you stay here" i say quickly but carefully getting to the kitchen and getting the bottle ad grabbing a second, i look over at her and whisper loud enough for her to hear me "want glasses?" i say in the same tone, she gestures her hands with a no and smiles "the bottle is fine" she smiles swaying back and forth but staying in place like i asked her to. i walk back towards her and grab her hand with mine, securing the bottles in the other.

making it to the room she flops down on the bed and smiles while laughing, "what's so funny?" i say giggling along with her, her laugh is so cute, how could i not laugh along. she shrugs implying she doesn't know why she's laughing and she laughs some more, and i can't help but admire her, it's been hell wanting her but not being able to have her, to have her take over my every thought, to see her go through all this pain, and i know it's not over, she and i still have ways to go, especially her, but she's mine, and i will do everything and anything in my power to help her, she will never be alone, i love her to the moon and back and will spend forever trying to prove my love for her. "whatcha staring at weirdo" she giggles with a hiccup. "i'm just admiring my beautiful girlfriend" i say smiling, "you're such a softie" she says laughing, "i love it, i love you" she smiles once more. "i like how we can be so soft, and so goofy all at once, how you're my person, my bestfriend, and now my boyfriend" she smiles sitting up and reaching her arm out for my hand, i grab her hand and walk closer towards her leaning in and kissing her forehead, then bending down so our faces are aligned, "it's my pleasure to be to be all of those things for you, and you're all of them for me, well girlfriend not uh boyfriend" i scratch my forehead and smile, she makes me all jittery and nervous, but in a good way, "you're so cute jake" she smiles and places her hands on each of my cheeks, placing my hands on hers i give her a big smile, "you're so cute ames" she smiles and i slowly lean in and kiss her, the friction of our lips colliding makes my heart face a hundred miles an hour. she pecks my lips a few more times than pulls away softly "babe" she says looking into my eyes. i nod smiling towards her, "can you pass me the bottle loser" she giggles pushing my shoulder lightly and laughing. i laugh along and get up to get one of the bottles that i set down on the nightstand, walking over to her i unscrew the cap and take a sip of tequila "man that shits good" i chuckle passing  the bottle to amy. she smiles and kicks her feet back and forth out of excitement. she takes a big sip and nods "i definitely agree with you on that one" she smiles and gets up dancing around holding the bottle in her hand smiling.

she's so cute when she dances

i get up while grabbing my phone shuffling my playlist then putting my phone down on the bed i join her while dancing around poorly. i watch her dance and taking sips out of the bottle, her smile is bright and pure, a smile that i know she's had trouble showing lately. i make my way to her still dancing "santiago, you have the worst moves" i say jokingly while laughing. "says you, mr. swaying my arms back and forth" she says laughing passing me the bottle. i take a sip then make a silly face, the more you drink this the stronger the taste feels. after a while amy sits on the bed out of exhaustion and lets out a small sigh and lays back on the bed. i decide to turn down the music slightly and i sit across from her on the second bed. "is everything okay?" i ask softly not sure if she's just tired from all the drinking and dancing or if there is something really wrong. "its just" she sits back up slightly. "with everything going on, i just i wanna take things slow, i want to take our time, get a deeper connection than we already have, and i have a long way to go, i have a lot going on, i dont wanna drag you down with all this" she looks at me with big soft eyes. "ames" i prop up my legs on the bed now in a crossed legged position while letting out a slight chuckle. "i wouldn't have said everything that i said on the beach, and within the last week or so if i didn't mean it. you won't drag me down, and even if you do, i will drag us back up, i will help you with everything you have going on" i pause and get up making my way to the bed she's on "so we take it slow, i like it slow" i say then she chuckles "title of your sex tape" she says giggling sitting up a little more. i laugh along with her, "babe im serious, im fucking psyched to grow our relationship even more, im psyched for us to have a deeper and stronger connection" i say with a soft smile placing my hand over hers. she smiles "youre the sweetest, youre seriously the best, i hate you dork" she laughs sitting up fully. "just kidding of course, i.... despise you" she laughs even louder and i laugh along, she's such a pain in the ass, a pain in my ass. "you know i love you jake" she says after a while and when her laughing stops. i lean towards her and place a soft kiss on her forehead. i can sense her blush and she lets out a soft giggle. "another round?" she asks getting up fetching the bottle, smiling and handing it over to me as i nod, she's so cute, how could i say no to her.

-jj