41

~***~

~***~

Yeji
My mother is behind your mother's disappearance. I just still don't know where it is.

Hyunjin
For real?!

Hyunjin
That's awful. But I am pleased that we have come one step closer to my mother.

Yeji
How are things with the fam?

Hyunjin
I found contact with our uncle Kim Hyunwoo.

Yeji
Hwang Hyunjin, Kim Hyunhee and now a Kim Hyunwoo

Yeji
Well hat's a lot of Hyuns that we must deal with

Hyunjin
Well, what can I say ...

Hyunjin
I'm omw to the studio let's catch up later

Yeji
OK

Hyunjin and his crew were practicing a cool performance for their YouTube channel which had already acquired 25,000 subscribers after three months.

However, it was difficult for him to concentrate completely. He wanted to see his mother. He wanted to know how she was doing. Where she was.

When a little pause came, he sat in a corner dazing off.

Hyunjin raised his head when he noticed Seungmin looking down at him with crossed arms.

"What are you pouting around?" Seungmin asked him with a blank expression.

"Well it's -"

"Oh, it's definitely about his not yet girlfriend Li~a" provokes Lee Know and wanted to lean on Seungmin, who quickly moved to the side before the older one could touch him.

"What no I-"

"Really now, man. Sulking doesn't work. You have to become a man and claim her for yourself," Jisung yelled at his face and Changbin was the one who pulled him back.

"She's not an object, you know," Felix interrupted Jisung, but he was aware of it.

"What I mean is that you should take the first step," Jisung explains and the others totally agreed.

Bang Chan their leader knelt in front of Hyunjin giving him a reassuring smile.

"Let's stop for today and plan a perfect date for you," suggested Bang Chan, and everyone in the background was screaming like wild monkeys in the zoo.

Bang Chan turned around to the rest and stared at everyone.

"Huh" Hyunjin was confused and wasn't sure if he really wanted his friends to continue with their plan.

Although they practiced only a few hours today, on the way to the hospital, Hyunjin felt as if all his energy had been drained.

Instead of sitting silently next to his birth mother, Ms. Kim, as usual, he decided to talk more about himself. Her body is no longer working well, but spiritually she was still there.

First, he talked about the funny things that happened to him, as well as the somewhat annoying and very unique things in the last few years..

"hwae ...."

Hyunjin stopped and looked at his birth mother and his lips were moving.

"Hyun ..."

Hyunjin immediately got up from the chair and brought the doctors into the room using the remote control.

"S-She talked," he tells them, even astonished.

The doctors checked her and after a few examinations they had to find out that she was unfortunately still in coma.

The doctor came up to Hyunjin and patted him on the shoulder as an encouragement "Hey, this is the first time in six years that she clearly said something again. Please keep talking to her. Maybe one day she will have the full strength to answer."

Hyunjin nodded and watched the doctors as they left the room. Hyunjin took his mother's hand and pressed his forehead on it.

"Wake up quickly, okay?"

A/N: I sincerely apologize for the long hiatus. More chapter will be coming soon