18

~***~

~***~

After school, Hyunjin and Yeij went to the neighborhood of the back then burned house which didn't exist there anymore.

They rang the doorbells at many houses, but most of them didn't know anything as they only moved into the area after the fire.

And those who knew about the fire were no particular help.

"What do we do now?" Hyunjin asked as they sat down on the sidewalk, totally exhausted from walking.

Yeji then suddenly received a message from Lia.

Lia

Lia
Where are you?!
Ballet is about to start you can't leave me here alone (。ì _ í。)

Yeji looked at Hyunjin who had already laid down  with his back on the ground

"Who was that" he asked out of curiousness.

"The girl who will never be yours" she answered him jokingly which made him grumble.

"Hey..." Yeji looked at Hyunjin who was shyly playing with his fingers "Since you know that I like Lia would you help me- "

"No" she interrupted him coldly.

Hyunjins jaw dropped in her quick answer "Why not? We are siblings shouldn't we help one another out."

"But...." Yeji pressed her lips together.

She's mine.

Yeji faced Hyunjin who was looking desperately at her with pouting lips.

"Please"

Yeji sighed. Lia was the closest friend Yeji had. If Lia actually started dating him she would probably only hang out with him and forget her. Then she would be alone in class and no one really left.

There are so many other girls why my Lia, she asked herself.

But as she looked at him, she couldn't refuse him.

"Okay. You still need help in math," Yeji asked.

"Yes, but I don't have any money to pay for tuition," he sighed desperately.

"Since we are siblings, I'll do you two favours," she told him but only got a raised eyebrow from Hyunjin.

"Since you're into Lia I will help you as her friend to get closer to her by getting her to give you help in math," she suggested, and he immediately sat up.

"For real?!"

She nodded and got up. "But for now I have to go, see you."

She gives him a peace sign as a goodbye and then went to her ballet lesson where she got poked multiple times by Lia for leaving her alone with the others for 20minutes.

A/N: I'm not a friend of violence but I might join y'all on putting JYPE on fire 🥺👉🏿👈🏿