23

~***~

~***~

Yeji and Hyunjin met a little earlier in the dance studio, where Yeri told him what she had found out.

"But don't worry, I know a person who can find anyone," Yeji assures him.

Hyunjin sighed, he was slightly jealous that she somehow found everything. And he? He doesn't get any further and has not contributed anything.

The next day they visited a friend of Yeji: Lee Chaeryeong

"So how can I help you?" Chaeryoung asked as she bit into her chip while watching her drama.

"We're here to-

Chaeryeong suddenly held her hand in front of them to stop them from talking further.

Suddenly Chaeryeong started crying.

"Not my baby. You can't do that to them! "She yelled at her laptop and hit it.

Hyunjin and Yeji both took a quick look at each other.

Chaeryeong tried to collect herself again and then stood in front of the two twins.

"So how can I help you?" She asked them.

"Um, we wanted to ask if you can find out who Choi Jihyu and Kwang Yeri is," Yeji tells her.

Chaeryeong led the two of them to her laptop, where they watched her look for Kwang Yeri.

It was about an hour before they found a woman who could fit the descriptionmof Kwang Yeri and Choi Jihyu.

They found out some people on Facebook and decided to message them.

Chaeryeong
Good day

It took these woman years to answer back.

During that time, Hyunjin and Chaeryeong got to know each other better. Since Yeji had gossiped, she even found out that Lia was his crush.

"Good luck with it. As far as I know, the only man in her life is an old Hollywood male actor with kids and a divorce," Chaeryeong pitied him.

Then suddenly they got an answer from one of Kwang Yeris found in Facebook.

Kwang Yeri
Who are you????

Chaeryeong
A friend of mine had suggested you to me as a maid
His name is Hwang Yoonseok
I was told that you once worked with him with great passion as a maid in his house.

Kwang Yeri
Yes it's true, but I haven't worked as a maid for a long time and I'm not considering working as one ever again

Chaeryeong
That's a shame because I would have made them an offer of 8,000,000 won ($ 8,000) a month

Kwang Yeri
Well, if it's so urgent then I could go back working as one again

Chaeryeong
OK thank you. But I would like to meet you beforehand. How about next Friday?

Kwang Yeri
It'd be a pleasure :-)