20

Hyunjin came to the caffe a little earlier because he had to prepare himself mentally first

Yeji

Yeji
Fighting

He it his phone back in his pocket and looked at Lia as she was entering the shop. His face turned a light shade of pink when he saw her in her everyday clothes.

So chic, so cute.

"Hey," she greeted him and sat down in front of him.

He waved to her and without wasting time they started.

Hyunjin tried his best to concentrate, but his thoughts were going wild, and he couldn't think clearly. This was the closest he has ever been to Lia in their whole school time.

Lia took a quick glance at Hyunjin, who was trying to keep his eyes focused on the formula she had written down on paper.

"Let's take a break," she suggested and the two of them ordered a coffee.

In that time, however, it had been quiet, which made the atmosphere very awkward on their table.

Ahhhh Hyunjin what are you doing?!

This is your chance to talk to her, idiot! – he scolded himself inside of his head.

"Since when did you and Yeji got along so well?" Lia asked as she sipped her latte macchiato.

"D-do we though?" Hyunjin was confused because they avoided talking to each other at school.

"Yes, I mean she actually wanted to help you and a few days ago she kept saying good things about you," she told him.

"S-She did..." Hyunjin laughed slightly awkward and drank his Americano.

And again, the awkward silence reigned at the table.

"Shall we go on?" Lia asked because it was all too awkward for her.

"S-Sure" Hyunjin stutters and they immediately started learning again.

Hyunjin where has your socializing skills gone? In that case you can just go bury yourself - He insulted himself again.

When Hyunjin told his friends about his study date with Lia, they did nothing else then make fun of him.

Group chat:
Just some Stray Kids

Hyunjin
And that is why I never hang out with you guys.

Jeongin
Lol then go and cry alone!

Seungmin
You don't hang out with us cause we want it that way bro

Felix
Sorry ~

Changbin
Felix no need to apologize.

Hyunjin
(;  ̄ ェ  ̄)

A/N: *Pretending not to have gone MIA for 4 months*