10

~***~

~***~

Felix, Seungmin and Jisung went to Hyunjin's table in the last row of the class.

Hyunjin seemed really depressed. He had put his head on the table sighing loudly.

"Yoa, dude are you good," Seungmin asked as he sat down on Hyunjin's table next to Hyunjins head.

Hyunjin sat up immediately and nodded "I haven't felt better."

"Then stand up and get us something to eat, it's your turn today-

"Yoa Hwang Siblings the teacher wants to see you in the staff room," Haechan yelled one of his classmates.

"STOP CALLING US THAT" Yeji and Hyunjin yelled at Haechan, who immediately crawled away.

"Why didn't you tell the teacher that you were so afraid of fire? He wouldn't have carried out the experiment then or would have sent you out," their class teacher complaint to them.

"I'm sorry. I was too shy to tell," Yeji says, slightly intimidated by the teacher.

The class teacher then looked at Hyunjin and waited for his explanation.

"I-I was dreaming and didn't really pay attention to what he was saying when he explained what he was going to do," Hyunjin admitted.

The teacher sighed and let the other teachers know so that something like this wouldn't happen again.

As they went back to class Yeji noticed a small pink wound showing on his neck. Due to his jacket she could only see a small part.

She looked away and continued her way.

Yeji entered Ryujins room with Lia, who was also planning to visit Ryujin, and saw the younger one playing video games on the computer

"Hey Ryujin, I need your help with something" Yeji explains to her and hands her the picture. "Could you make the faces in the picture more visible?"

"Sure! You know Unnie I would do anything for you" Ryujin gave Yeji an air kiss and worked on the picture, while Yeji and Lia stood next to her and watched her.

"Oh?! Isn't that you?" Ryujin pointed out as she looked at the little girl.

Yeji nodded because she would always recognize herself again.

"Isn't that ... Hyunjin" Lia pointed to the boy in the picture.

Yeji's eyes widened. The little boy could possibly be Hyunjin, since he really resembled him little. And now that she noticed what he looked like the woman.

But she doesn't remember ever meeting him. And she was sure so did her parent.

But what surprised her the most was to recognize her father as the man who was giving the woman a kiss on the cheeks.

But she wasn't very sure about who the boy was, so she just looked at the body features that stood especially out and appearance of the little boy.

She had dance practice again with Hyunjin so she could see how much they looked alike. She gave Ryujin several kisses on the face and then said goodbye to both Lia and Ryujin.