32

~***~

~***~

For the next two weeks, Yeji had completely ignored Hyunjin. She even stopped coming to their dance practices.

However, at school he found the perfect moment to speak to her.

When everyone was on their way home, she stayed a bit longer as the class president to talk to their homeroom teacher. When their teacher went away he made his way to her table.

"Hey can we talk-"

"I don't want to," she said and wanted to take her bag and just walk pass him, but Hyunjin took it before she could reach to her bag"I won't give you this back until you're listening to me."

"I don't care," Yeji shrugged and started to leave.

"Is that it? All your books are in it. You won't be able to do your homework. Then you will get a bad grade and might not go to college," he reminds her, trying to get her to talk to him.

She stopped in front of the door and gave him a look over her shoulder.

"Look I want to apologize. I should have let you speak, but I got carried away by my emotions. I sincerely regret the things I said to you" he apologizes. "You can insult me ​​as much as you want. I won't get upset. So ... please forgive me just this once again. "

"I ..." Yeji wanted to say something, but it was hard for her "I also want to apologize. I must have hurt your dignity with it. It was really ignorant of me. I realize that now"

Yeji turned around, walked up to Hyunjin and held out her hand.

Hyunjin slap away her hand and hugged Yeji. It seemed strange to her to hug him, but eventually hugged him back.

Lia suddenly came in and the two parted ways.

"I don't know what's going on, but I've been waiting now for you for a while," she makes the two of them aware of the fact that she has been waiting for Yeji now for half an hour and then went down together.

"Oh, by the way, I set you to a blind date for Saturday," Lia said while they were on their way outside.

"Cool" Yeji said and continued walking comfortably. Hyunjin looked confused at Yeji. He couldn't imagine that she would agree to this after all her talk about her wanting to become an independent woman etc.

After a few steps Yeji had fully realized what Lia had just said.

"You did what ?!" she screamed angrily in her face.

"Yes. Do you remember when you were talking about Hyunjin the whole time because you were worried about my love life and I told you to worry about your own but apparently you had no interest in dating" she tried to remind Yeji, but she had no idea what she talking about "I definitely thought you feel lonely about your love life and put you on a dating app "

Yeji was about to choke Lia any moment, "Does he know what I look like?"

Fearfully, Lia hesitantly nodded her head.

Yeji was crying for help inside.

She didn't want to go, but she didn't want to leave anyone behind, otherwise she would make that person sad and make herself look bad.

"Just say no, it's not that difficult," says Hyunjin on the subject.

"No, I can't-" she looked up at Hyunjin with dazzling eyes while he looked down at her with a confused raised eyebrow "HYUNJIN !!!!"