CHAPTER 35- Busan

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry, she's unhurt in a safe house somewhere" he sighs.

"WHY? WHY DID YOU DO THIS. FOR WHAT REASON EXACTLY. WHAT? BECAUSE I'M SLOW AT THE JOB?!?!?" you shriek.

"I did it to make you work faster. I'm not THAT horrible to kill her because you're slow but i did it to scare you" he emits.

"YOU MADE ME THINK THAT SHE WAS DEAD FOR MONTHS!!!" you scream.
"Did you really think it'd make me WORK quicker?!??? Are you fucking stupid? IT JUST GAVE ME MORE OF A REASON TO KILL YOU!"

"You must get your job done when you're told too. You've been after the guy for months now and you still can't get him!!?!?" he asserts.

"I did So much for this place. Don't you forget that Malcov" you grouse.
"Now tell me where is my sister"

"If you want to see her, kill
The Black J" he smirks.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?!?!??!!?" you grunt.
"You're lucky I'm not killing you"

"Even if you kill me, once my men find my body, they'll kill your sister but for real" he laughs.
"So i suggest you get the Job done so you can see your lovely Rose soon"

"I need proof that she's alive and i swear to God if i find out she's dead, I'll fucking slit your throat" you growl.

"You'll get that after i Receive an update" he gloats.

"NOW!!!" you shout.
"Show me proof that she's alive NOW"

He takes in a deep breathe and sighs before taking his phone out and placing it to his ear.

"Yeah, bring in the photo of the girl" he speaks into the phone before putting it away.

Couple minutes later, Leo enters the room and places the photo on the table.
You pick it up and see Rose sitting in a garden surrounded by flowers.
She looks so miserable but doesn't look hurt at all.

"As you can see, she's in a lovely place, don't you worry" he smiles.
"So get the job done and you'll get her" he says standing up buttoning his blazer.

"I'm keeping the photo" you snatch it  before leaving the room.

Leaving the building, you drive back to your apartment.

Outside your building, you walk over to the wall and squat down as you're leaning on it.
Hands in your hair, you're shuffling it around in frustration.

"If you want to see her, kill The Black J"

That sentence keeps replaying in your head.
Holding your gun in one hand, you take out the printed photo of Rose.

"Fuck" you mutter as tears start to fall down your face.

Scratching your head with the tip of your gun, you cry and cry and cry.
Getting up again, you wipe your tears and start walking down the street.

After hours of walking, you make it to the cemetery.
Walking inside, you head over to Kay's headstone and as usual, you sit down in front of it.

"Kay" you sigh.
"Why the fuck don't you help me in these situations?"
"What do i do UGHHHHH-"

"Bad day?" Someone says from behind you cutting you off.

Turning around, You notice Kay's mother standing there with flowers.

"Oh" you quickly stand up.

"It's hard right?" she smiles putting down the flowers in front of the headstone.