13 Mouse Puppet Show

Bắt đầu từ đầu

'I'll speak to you soon babe' Samii said 'I need to go grab my camera and get snapping' I nodded as she left. I walked over to Chris who gave me a hug.

'Morning Ally, how you doing?' He asked.

'Not to bad, apart from Knox waking me up this morning'

'Well, i'm sure there will be plenty more wake ups over the next few weeks, get used to it'

'Oh I am, I've lived at Castle Bam for a while now, so I seem to have turned into a light sleeper in the morning' I smiled.

'Come follow me, i'll introduce you to everyone else' He said offering me his hand, he walked over to the crew. We were now joined by Preston, Dave and Danger Ehren. I was introduced to them and welcomed in with open arms into the group.

The cameras had began rolling again for the 'making of' feature, I saw Sami happily snapping away whilst the guys pulled various different posses. It hadn't actually crossed my mind until now that this was going to be completely different to VLB, we hadn't even started filming yet and the room was filled with laughter. I couldn't take in the amount of people that were actually going to be involved.

'Yo, Alex' I turned to see Jeff signalling me to come over to him and Knoxville so I do.

'Yeah?'

'Seeing as though we have most of the guys here we have decided to shoot some random bits early, so you will be starting work today'

'Yeah sure that's not problem' I smiled.

'Not scared of snakes I hope?' Knoxville laughed.

'Nope, defiantly not, used to have some as a pet when I was a kid. Why you ask anyway?'

'We'd like you to meet David Weathers, he is a snake expert and is going to help out with the first skit' I shook his hand.

'So i'm guessing its something to do with snakes and possibly biting?'

'Got it in one girl, but not poisonous snakes so don’t worry.'

'Ahh that's all right then. When do we begin?'

'Well I think the room is set up so, no time like the present' Tremaine said whilst looking at his watch and walking over to a group of the camera crew.

'Ready doll?'

'Yes Mr Knoxville, lets do this shit' I grinned.

'That's my girl' He let out another small laugh.

We walked down the hallway to the now empty meeting room. At the back of the room was a fake wall with a glass window, a hole further down leading into a tank.

'Man, why is it always about dicks' I said aloud, actually laughing about the thought that might happen.

'Well you signed up for it' Samii said as she appeared to my left.

'Easy for you to say, you're not the one that has to deal with it if anything goes wrong'

'Yeah that's why I love my job' She grinned as she walked over to the film crew that were getting set up on the left hand side of the room. On the right a guy was setting out chairs for the other cast members to sit, along with a table fully supplied with beer.

I caught up with Johnny who was now standing behind the wall, with Jeff, Chris and a camera guy who was filming. It took me a few moments to actually realise that Chris was naked, well bar some tape and white material wrapped around his private area, so yeah naked. One of the costume designers had the fun job of attaching some arms and a face to the 'mouse'.