"But you said no?" I ask him.

"well, I'm going to get one today, your choice so come or not" he shrugs as he gets out of the bed, I watch him walk to his bathroom in only his boxers.

I fur my eyebrows before walking over to the bathroom with him and quickly turn around when I see him standing up from the toilet pulling his boxers back up.

"you've already seen it?" he laughs before I uncover my eyes and turn back around to face him, hearing the toilet flush and him washing his hands.

"what are you getting for your tattoo?" I ask him as I look at his mostly nude body, already seeing the many tattoos he has.

"Some sort of hawk, Elijah does them for me so if you get one, he'll be careful with you." He dries off his hands.

"I don't know, I kind of want one," I tell him as I see him crack a small smile.

He brings up his computer and I try to look on Pinterest for ideas when one gets my attention.

Small angel wings below the collar bone, meaning to be an angel.

Many people had told me I remind them of the sweet.

And when I think of it, lucifer meant the devil, Satan.

I was the devil's angel.

"what about this one?" I show him.

"what's it mean?" he asks.

"something."

"something?" he repeats.

"yeah." I nod.

"Elijah" I hear as I turn around to see lucifer holding the phone up to his ear.

His voice of him talking to Elijah gets mumbled out when I look up more ideas or just adding more to my pins.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and lean me down to lay with lucifer as I laugh a bit.

"how's  Elijah?" I ask him.

"getting better." He nods.

"and you?"

"I'm good," he tells me.

"good" I lean up to peck his lips, he goes into fully kiss me before leaning away.

"your lips are so soft" he takes his thumb and rubs my bottom lip down as I look at him.

"thank you" I smile.

"Elijah's here," he tells me as I look at him confused.

He grabs my legs and picks me up and puts me on his back, giving me a piggyback ride to the door as I laugh.

"Lucifer I can walk on my own."

"I'm aware.'

"so, put me down."

"No"

"you're going to fall down the stairs," I tell him as he laughs.

He gets to the first floor and walks past the living room, down a hallway, and turns into a room full of art, a chair and it looks like a tattoo salon.

"you have everything in this house" I roll my eyes as I get down from lucifers back.

"you guys wanted tattoos?" Elijah walks into the room.

"I do" Lucifer smirks.

"I-I'd like one too" I speak up as Lucifer smiles.

"and that's okay? Do your parents know?" Elijah asks.

"I'm not 18, I tell him, I'm 22."

"wait, you guys are four years apart?" Elijah asks Lucifer as he nods.

"it's true yes, Lucifer is 18" I nod as Elijah chuckles.

"Hey! i'm 26" Lucifer calls out.

"Yeah yeah, we know."

lucifer leads me to sit on the chair, I take off my shirt, and I'm wearing a strapless bra because I wanted the tattoo on my shoulder.

Lucifer walks over to me and grabs my hand as I feel something cold on my shoulder.

"what are we doing today?" Elijah asks as he walks away and goes on his computer.

lucifer takes out his phone and shows him the tattoo I wanted.

I'm getting a tattoo.