"Calm down, Jess. I'll figure it out." he spent a few minutes walking around the house looking for something. 

"Jess, follow me. I found something" I stood up dusting my pants, following Elliot to the side of the house. 

"There's a window open, you're small enough to fit through" he pointed to a window a few feet above us. I didn't bother arguing in the hopes that we could leave as soon as possible; so instead, when Elliot kneeled in-front of me I quickly climbed his shoulders, holding onto his hair for support.

"Be careful, and don't worry, I'm right outside" I peered out of the window once I managed to squeeze through, and looked down at Elliot. It's now or never. So, with that thought I began creeping around the house. I started with the open spaces first like the living room and kitchen before I made my way upstairs. I didn't like the idea of snooping around in someone else's bedroom. 

'Any luck?' I read Elliot's text. 'Not yet', I quickly replied shoving my phone back into my pocket. I gave myself a countdown of 3 before opening the bedroom door in-front of me. I tip-toed in making my way straight towards the desk on the far-end corner on the room. Bingo! There sat a pile of signed slips. I groaned at the size of the stack but immediately got started hunting for my name. It took me five minutes or so to actually track down my name but I had successfully managed to swap the slips. I quickly folded my contract shoving it into my pocked before running back to the window I had entered from,

"Mission accomplished" I smiled down at a waiting Elliot. He spread open his arms waiting for me to jump down. 

"Ready?" with a firm nod, I let go of the window and fell straight into Elliot's arm. He quickly put me down and grabbed onto my hand as we ran away from the building. Elliot jumped up and over the wall first this time, before he pulled me up behind him. We sat there for a few seconds grinning at each other before Elliot jumped down waiting for me with open arms. His poor arms.

"Who is that?" A flashlight shone straight at me. Oh shit.

"Jess, jump" Elliot whispered pulling at my leg. 

"This is private property" the man yelled from behind me. I'm so dead. 

"Get down here, this instant." before I could reply Elliot yanked my leg pulling me off the wall. I instantly shrieked at the sudden movement but the fright was short-lived once we heard the man shuffle around trying to open the gate.

"Run" Elliot yelled holding my hand running for the car. 

"Go, go go!" I screamed once we had jumped in. Without a question Jacob put his foot down and we were zooming out of the street.

"Oh my gosh" I breathed out looking at Sira and Alyssa.

"I'm sorry, Jess. I didn't reali-"

"That was amazing!" I laughed cutting Elliot off. That had to be the most thrilling thing I had ever done in my life. 

"I can't believe you just did that" Sira laughed resting her head on my shoulder.

"Honestly, me neither" I laughed looking at Elliot who just had a small smile playing on his lips.

"Doesn't Stacey live around here?" Elliot asked looking around the familiar street. I squinted my eyes, leaning across Elliot so I could get a closer look in the dark. 

"Yeah, right there" I said pointing at the house across the street. Elliot didn't reply but shuffled under me. I looked at him confused before I realised the position we were in. I immediately retracted, sitting back in my seat.