Mikey x Male reader

Start from the beginning

"Donnie, did you see the way he looked at me? He's never done that before." Leo stated as he looked around for mysterious figures or peepers and then entered the dark room, disappearing from view. Raph stopped from where he was standing on the railing and looked down at Donnie with arms crossed and eyes lowered in a thoughtful position.

"Bet you ten dollars they're together." Raph grinned before flipping upwards and back, landing on the next fire escape, and jumping into the room. It took all of three seconds. Donnie just pursed his lips and continued his slow climbing journey. When he had reached the correct apartment floor and slid inside, Raph and Leo were both standing besides one of the three doors that was in the room, listening intently with their heads resting against the wood. Leo looked guilty, a frown on his face and eyes downcast to the floor, and Raph was stony-faced, not a single emotion available. As Donnie stepped in and lowered the pane, Leo's eyes snapped up and he gestured Donnie over to them, his index finger up to his lips. Then, they listened.

"Look, Mikey I get why you'd be upset. I'd be upset if someone I knew asked a question the way Leo had, but that was uncalled for on your part as well. You can't just be upset with Leo for a reason that he doesn't even know. For all he knows, you were just being weird. I mean, what'd you expect? We haven't told your brothers about us yet. Only Splinter and April know, and we didn't even tell them; it was a mistake that they found out. Look," The shower water cut off, "we just need to give them time and- will you give me my towel- break it to them when the- yeah, the orange one's fine- time is right. Stop smiling about the towel." There was the sound of the shower curtain rustling and then two wet slaps signifying that (y/n) had left the shower.

"I just don't want them to be mean to you." Mikey whimpered. His brothers couldn't see it but he was sitting on the counter by the sink with his eyes covered as (y/n) got dressed. He had a frown on his face and was slumped over. (Y/n) finished putting on his pajama pants and disregarded the shirt as he sympathetically looked at Mikey and patted his leg.

"They're not being mean to me, Mikey. They're just curious." (Y/n) said as he put paste onto his (f/c) brush and slowly pushed it into into his mouth. "You've never shown interest in anyone before Renet, so they're going to be a little curious. You have to understand that, babe." He continued brushing his teeth as Mikey pondered, tapping his fingers on the marble counter.

Leo, Raph, and Donnie all looked at each other as they finally began understanding what was going on. They were together. Mikey was dating (y/n). (Y/n) was dating Mikey. They were dating and felt the need to keep it from the oldest three brothers. Why? Why did they feel the need to do such a-

"Ow." Raph deadpanned after he had fallen into the bathroom and both Leo and Donnie had decided to land on him. They all looked up to see (y/n) peering down at them with a confused look on his face- still shirtless- and Mikey, peeking over his shoulder. The brothers hadn't realized it, but while they'd been thinking, (y/n) had opened the bathroom door, causing them to fall in. Classic cartoon scene.

"Guys? What are you doing here?" Mikey asked, gently pulling (y/n) behind him to get in front. "Were you listening to us?" He demanded with a hurt expression on his face. Leo looked away, Donnie nodded shyly, and Raph diverted his eyes from Mikey, guilt clear on his face.

"We just wanted to know what was going on with you." Donnie explained and Mikey sighed, looking back at (y/n). He smiled at Mikey and gestured for him to turn back to his brothers.

"Can you get off of me now?" Raph monotoned having rested his chin in the palm of his hand as he continued to be crushed by his brothers. Leo and Donnie quickly scrambled to their feet and held hand out to help their brother up, but he just rolled over, kicked himself to his feet and slapped their hands away as he stomped past them into the bedroom, muttering about them needing to lose some weight. They followed him away and Mikey turned to (y/n), who was watching him curiously.