Chapter 11

Today's our second last day in the States, also the last day were we don't have any plans and can do what we want.

We all slept in and woke up around noon.

It was really sunny outside, and we, as in I, decided to make some breakfast and eat it at the small terrace outside.

We spend the time talking and having fun around the pool. Me and Oakley even spend some time, taking pictures for Instagram.

It was originally Oak's idea. Her argument was that I looked gorgeous in my bikini with my long wavy hair and light tanned skin.

I just went along. I mean, I have looked a lot more worse than today.

She wanted me to take some for her too. So I took some of her too and directed her poses a little.

Josh went inside, since he said that he wanted to make us dinner. We, of course, didn't mind.

He made some different dishes. Which happened to be some of my favorites. Like pasta, fries and literally a lot of different types of fried meats.

It tasted really good.

Later that night, I found myself in bed, watching some Netflix before I fell asleep. I had put my phone besides me on top of my duvet, when it suddenly vibrated.

It was a Instagram notification saying: 'niallhoran is sending live'. And I of course clicked on it. It was like an instinct to do, whenever someone from 1d was.

As I clicked in, I was one of the first ones to join. As in, one of the first thousands.

Niall was just staring at the phone waiting for people to join him, while sitting on his big king size bed.

When the number in the corner had slowed down a little, he started speaking.

"Wassup ya sexy fuckers?" He suddenly said, moving a little around in the bed to get comfortable.

He looked so fine, even though you could tell how tired he must be. He moved to the couch after a few minutes, and started speaking again.

"Should I get some of you on here?" He asked in his bright Irish accent.

I started to get hope that today was my day. I requested in the corner and waited in hope that it would be me.

He usually takes around 4 different people on. Which isn't a lot to the big views number. But I couldn't do anything, but hope.

The first one came on. You could tell that she weren't that good at English, nor interested in his music. It pissed me off a little, 'cause then a real fan lost her (or his), chance to be invited.

The next one were more calm, and she made him laugh too. And it's always nice to hear Nialls laugh, so I couldn't complain on that.

After a few other people I realized it wasn't me this time either. Sad, but we can't all get everything we want in life, right?

Anyways, his live video continued and he said he had an announcement.

"So guys, I have something to tell ya!" He said in excitement.