Chapter 5 - Mark

You and Tom walk out of Slughorns office. You were in a waiting room while he and Sluthorn talked. 

"So, he did know." You say and you walk with him. Tom nods. 

"Yes. You were right." He said. You smiled and took his hand and kissed it. He didn't like when you kissed him often but he never stopped you also. He said it made him feel nothing, but still felt something and that scared him. Once you kissed his hand, you let him go. 

"So. You want to split your soul, like we did with the mudblood, but how many times?" You ask. Tom then stops and you look at him. 

"I want to do it seven times." He says. You look at him.

"Seven?" You asked. He gave a nod. 

"Well, you did it twice already..."  You started but he then glared at you and you stopped talking. 

"Are you defying me? you said you would follow me." He said with hatred. You looked and laughed a bit. 

"No, Not at all Tom. What I was going to say is you did it twice already. That only leaves five more times and five more people to kill, but who and what items?" You said. His glare softened and he looked at you. You smile. 

"I said I would help." You say. Tom smiles and walks, holding your hand. 

"But you know, there is one thing wrong with all this." You say. He looks at you.      

"And what is that?" He asked. you smile. 

"You need a mark. Something that is you and you can use to call the others when you need them." You say. Tom puts a hand to his chin. 

"I never thought of that." He said but smiled. 

"Why don't you come up with it?" He asks. you smile. 

"Really?" You ask. He nods. You hug him.

"Thank You Tom! I will make it as evil and scary as I can." You say. Tom smiles as you almost jump for joy. 

Over the next few months, Tom is coming up with items and people to kill and your coming up with designs. Everything was done in the chamber of secrets to stay hidden but also so you didn't have to hide anything because everyone was kept down there. 

"Hey Tom, what do you think of this?" You ask and show him the new design. He takes it and looks at it. 

"I like it. Its meant to be the Basilisk right?" He asks. You nod. 

"Yeah, because we can summon her. I was also thinking...well...If I could be the first to get it." You say. Tom looks at you. 

"How?" He asks. 

"Well, you say the spell of implanting while you think of the mark and touch the tip of your wand to my flesh." You say. He takes his wand out. He takes your left arm and puts it to the forearm and says the spell. You cover your mouth. It felt like a burn on your arm, but for some reason, it brought you pleasure. Tom pulled his wand back and he saw the mark, it was even moving. 

"It worked. Are you alright?" He asked. Your face was red but you gave a nod. 

"Y-Yes. Lets see if it works. put your finger to your arm, in the same place as my mark." You say. He nods and does. You feel the burning and let out a small moan. you cover your mouth. 

"What was that?" He asked. You look down. 

"W-Well, the mark feels like a burning sensation, a calling card for you but..." you blush harder. 

"But it feels good to me." You say. Tom looked unaffected by what you told him. What he did though was do it again. You held your mouth, trying not to moan. 

"I see your not faking it." He says. You look at his and shake your head. He smiles. 

"Love really is strange." He says. you laugh a bit at that.