Chapter 7

The comforting sound of of my children fast asleep, made the hospital room unusually quite. This left just me and Annabeth awake, I guess it was time for us to talk things over.

Mia and Bibi can go home tomorrow, and Annabeth had been able to change into some more comfortable clothes. At the moment, she was wearing a navy-blue New York, black leggings and some flats. Her hair was let loose, and reached the climax of her shoulder braids. Her eyes, now, were a dangerous mix of anger and annoyance. Sadly, they were looking at me.

"So Percy, just about made it, huh." She scowled, making me sigh.

"Look Annabeth, you know how much I didn't want to do this, but at the same time I had to. The mission was a success, and look! I'm alright. There's no need to be worried." 

"No need to be worried!" She shouted "No need to be worried!" " Perseus Jackson, Everyday, I thought you were dead, I cried myself to sleep, you're own daughter asked me everyday when you were going to be home, and I could only say 'soon'!" 

"Look.." I tried to say, but I was interrupted 

"Oh!, did I forget to mention that I was pregnant, and where were you? Happily playing around with your friends whilst I sat on the floor crying, where were you?"

"Annabeth-"

Her eyes blazed with anger, steam coming from her ears. 

"No, you idiot, you're the one who wasn't there when I found out I was pregnant, the first person I told was Piper, it should've been you. Who held me hand when went for a scan, Nico!, not you Percy Jackson! So put down my daughter and get out of my sight!"

I winced, I felt so bad for doing all of that. I should never of gone, it should always be family first. I had failed. (And I didn't want to put down my daughter).

"Annabeth.. I'm so sorry, I should've been there for you, but I wasn't, I was selfish, I put my loyalty before my family and I should no that family always come first, I was so silly to do this, I love you, I love Paige, I love Mia and I love Bibi so much than anyone could ever imagine,"

She sighed, her stormy eyes closing down like a machine shutting down. "Its okay Perce, just don't ever do that again, or I might have to kill you." She laughed, clearing the hot tears from her mouth. It was contagious so I might've started laughing as well.

"Annabeth?"

"Yeah," She replied, a silly smile on her face.

"What your last name?" I asked, she smirked.

"Jackson, Annabeth Jackson." she said, quoting James Bond. I laughed and brought her into a kiss, careful not to squish my girls that snuggled into our chests. It was perfect. I was just excited for the future, and what these amazing new additions to my perfect family would bring.

A/N: I know, short. I just mainly want to finish this story so I can focus on my other story 'Lost then Found'. If you could check it out, that be great and don't forget to comment any comments in the comments, and remember to vote!

Thanks,

Bob