Chapter 60: An Eternal Love (FINALE)

Начните с самого начала

       Jimin felt his lover's hands grow shaky until his body began to tremble from the feeling. The older carried his lover in his arms tightly until Jungkook no longer squirmed from the burning sensation that shot through his body all around him. The moment he stopped shaking, the venom took over and in that moment, Jimin pulled his crimson fangs away until he knew it was over. He looked at the boy as Jungkook's face grew pale, his heartbeat and his breathing stopped a while ago and his eyes remained closed shut.

       Jungkook's body fought to stay alive. His cells tried to fight off the powerful venom from burning through but it was no use. It took over in a matter of seconds and now, Jungkook was completely dying from his old life and was being reborn into his new and eternal life with his true love. The sight Jimin had over the boy left him in mixed emotions as he continued to look at his true love and await his awakening to this new and eternal life. After quite a while, the venom finished killing off the rest of the organs to Jungkook's body. Jimin slowly removed his gloves and ran his cold touch along Jungkook's pale and cold skin before smiling to himself and leaning in to kiss his gentle lips.

       Into the kiss, Jimin awaited for Jungkook to wake up and notice until he suddenly felt Jungkook's hands wrap around his still body and instantly pull him in with such a strong grip. Making Jimin laugh into the kiss and pull away to get a good look at his soulmate.

       Jimin looked at the eyes of his Jungkook. The bright crimson red had just completely replaced his gorgeous dark brown gaze from before and the blood over his bite mark instantly dried in seconds. No more blood flowed from his body. Even if it was still within him, his insides were completely dead.

       "J-Ji...Jimin..." Jungkook whispered into a weak hush that left the older smiling to himself as he looked down at the younger in his arms.

       "How do you feel?" Jimin whispered and dried his own tears as Jungkook began to smile and turn his face the other way.

       "Cold... and... and my teeth hurt..." Jungkook continued into a gentle whisper as Jimin only laughed and shook his head.

       "Those are your fangs growing in. Give it some time..." Jimin whispered as he watched Jungkook slowly raise his own hand up slowly. "What are you doing?"

        "Park Jimin... please, hold my hand... and... and never let go..." Jungkook whispered and as Jimin removed his own gloves, he interlocked hands with his lover and looked at him in his matching crimson gaze. Finally being able to hold his lover by the hand without fearing about Jungkook's hand growing numb to the cold. "My Jimin... so this is how it feels to hold hands with you... no gloves, no limits. Just this..." Jungkook continued on as Jimin lowered him over the bed. Finally towering over him and keeping his hands locked over his lover's grasps just pinned against the silk sheets.

       "Now that I can touch you... now that I can hold you without the need of my gloves, I'm so happy to know that you'll be in my arms for the rest of this eternity, Jungkook. Our eternity..." Jimin whispered and began to kiss his lover on his lips. Counting the new seconds to their new life together.

       By the end of the day, everyone left The Raven Hotel and just the two remained there together. Some people were rushed to the hospital instantly, while others finally came home after so long. But no one reported The Raven Hotel and Jimin altogether. Who would believe that there was a vampire who kept everyone locked within his hotel for several years? No one would believe that, right? But of course, this didn't excuse Jimin for his actions. This was a moment that was going to haunt him and drown him in guilt forever. But there Jungkook stood; right by his side to walk along this endless path with him. To ensure him a life with eternal love.

      The couple had no heartbeats to sync with, they had no lungs to share heavy breaths for those moments they made love, but what they did have was an eternal love that burned for each other every waking moment. Jimin struggled being alone but now that he finally found someone to share in his loneliness, he no longer dreaded the sound of silence with his soulmate by his side. Here to stay with him to the end of time.

THE END

🐰🏨🐥

🎶 Like You Do- Joji🎶