Chapter 60: An Eternal Love (FINALE)

Start from the beginning

      "I don't want to leave you Jimin... I don't want to leave you ever. But I don't want you to keep everyone here against their will.... instead of them being here for you, I'll be here. I want to stay with you forever..."

       "If you say that now and choose to share this curse with me; in the long run, you will grow tired of living this life with me, there will be no escape... you'll suffer and grow to hate me-"

       "What could I do to make you stop thinking like this, Jimin? My love, I'm not going to leave you. If I long to live my life with you forever, I mean it. You're my soulmate and I know I won't ever fall apart from you! Don't think like that... don't think like that when the one you adore is right in front of you... loving you and cherishing every second we spend together. Please, let me be with you for an eternity and let these people go."

      "You... want an eternity with me...? You want to live forever with me and accompany me in my sad and lonely life?"

       "Yes! But your life isn't going to be sad and lonely... don't think like that, you will have me now and that's all that matters, isn't that right? I want forever with you... please, let me live forever with you. I won't leave you like the rest, can you trust me?"

      Jimin smiled to himself and allowed a tear to escape his gaze when suddenly, he nodded his head and brought the boy into his arms for a long hug. Running his hands up his lover's body and burying his face against Jungkook's neck like always. "I trust you... I will let everyone go and live with you forever," Jimin whispered and inhaled the scent of Jungkook's blood before closing his eyes tightly and turning his face away. "But that would mean... that I would have to share this curse with you. I would have to bite you and turn you into a creature like me... are you sure you want something like that? To live with an uncontrollable part of you that will feast if it's hungry? You will become a complete creature that craves blood..."

       "With you I will learn to control it. You've managed to help yourself, now I'll need you more than ever to help me handle this. I can't do it all on my own..." Jungkook whispered as he pointed Jimin's face towards his. "While you do it... please, hold me..."

       "Of course I will! I can't promise that it won't hurt. I'll have to tear through your skin and sink my fangs in until I reach blood. My venom will take its time to burn you until it affects your breathing body. Please know that I won't let you go, not even for a second..."

       "I trust you, Jimin.... Park Jimin... I love you..." Jungkook whispered as Jimin leaned in and gave a gentle kiss to the spot where he planned to bite Jungkook. Shivers ran down Jungkook's spine from the feeling as he closed his eyes tightly and within seconds, the sharp tips of Jimin's fangs began to touch his gentle skin.

       "My love... My Jungkook, I love you more than anything..."

       The moment Jimin's hands wrapped around Jungkook's body tightly, Jungkook braced himself for this moment. He closed his eyes tightly and within seconds, he endured the piercing feeling of Jimin's fangs sinking into his warm skin. He could feel his own blood seep through as Jimin sank his fangs deeper and finally was able to let the venom slip in.

     "Ng-AH-AH! IT HURTS!" Jungkook let out a loud cry in pain as he felt the burning sensation of the venom travel from his neck and spread out in all directions in his body. That moment, the boy looked up towards the ceiling as his eyes grew teary from the pain. At this point, his screams were silent since the pain became unbearable.

      Jimin wanted to stop. He wanted to stop since he knew the pain was too much for Jungkook, but he couldn't stop midway or else Jungkook would be killed instantly. Jimin knew exactly how to do this correctly, he had to make sure that Jungkook's system was covered in venom completely. Not halfway.