A BABY TOGETHER? -stiles

Today is the day in health class where the teacher will put us in pairs to take care of a fake baby for the weekend and whoever makes the best parents gets the best grade on it.
I wish she would put me with Allison cause me and her are a perfect pair but no. She put girl and boy together which is stupid but let's just get to class.

I walk into class getting out of my thoughts and sit down next to Danny.
"Who do you think you are gonna be paired with?" Danny asked.
"I think Scott cause last time me and him worked great!" I smiled.
Danny nodded and went back to being silent.
"What about you?" I nudged him.
"Hm me? Probably just some girl?" He shrugged.
I nodded.

Our teacher walked in and pulled the paper out saying the pairs. God I was so scared as long as I didn't get Jackson or Sti-
And that's when I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard my name be called.
"Stiles and Y/N."
"Scott and Allison."
"Danny and-" Everything went muffled after that to me.
I was paired with my crush who is my best friends .. BEST FRIEND.

Next thing I know my arm was being dragged too a lab table and that's when I saw him with his flannel he always wore on the same day of the week.
"Well what should the name be?" He looked over at me.
"Well what's the gender?" I said in a duh tone.
"Let's look-" Stiles went to go open the diaper and that's when the baby started to pee on him.
"It's a boy!" I cheered then realized what just happened.
"Oh my god-" I burst out laughing at his shirt drenched.
"It's not funny change his diaper." He said annoyed.
"My poor baby." I started changing the diaper like it was nothing.
"My baby is so cute!" I said in awe voice.
He looked at me like I was crazy and it was easy to tell who was the better parent.

At Stiles
He sat down on his couch
"Well his name?" He questioned.
"I was thinking of maybe Grayson? I mean i've always liked it?" He nodded.
"I like it." He smiled.
Next thing we knew was he started crying so loud all I wanted to do was shut the thing up but I knew the baby was hungry.
"Stiles please go get some food for him?" I said rocking him trying to calm him down.
Stiles just nodded and got the bottle and gave me it and watched me rock the baby and feed it.
"How are you so good at babies?" He whispered once our baby was asleep in his crib.
"Because all you do is feed it, give it something to watch or just rock it?" I said like it was the easiest thing to learn.
He thought to himself for a while I ended up falling asleep on the couch and the baby started crying.
"I'll get him." Stiles picked him up and started playing with the baby.

Stiles after some time was telling the baby some secrets while I started waking up and I saw him being the perfect father figure at first until he saw me and got all shy again.
"You got it!" I smiled at him sitting up rubbing my eyes.
Stiles responded with "You know maybe we wouldn't be the worst parents?" He rest the baby down once he knew gray was asleep.
"What?" I felt my throat go dry.
He walked closer closing the gap between us.

Stiles pov.
"You know Grayson your momma is asleep so i'm gonna tell you a little something you can't tell her okay?" I smiled just thinking about her.
"She's perfect yet she doesn't think she is. Her smile makes me think about how she's so kind , her laugh makes me think how I wish I could be the only one making her laugh. She is so smart yet acts so dumb because she doesn't want people to know she's a dork even tho I find it extremely attractive." I sigh.
I hear some shifting on the couch so I end the talk with our baby and put him to sleep and that's when I knew I could make my move.
"We would make great parents." I smirked.
All she responded was with "What?"
The next thing I knew was I softy connected our lips together.
I felt her smiling into the kiss which made me know she felt the same.
I pulled back and gently held her face in my hands admiring how a project made us realize we were perfect parents and a perfect couple.
"Y/N I like you- who am I kidding i've had a crush on you for a year."
She smiled back blushing crazy
"I like you too, stiles." Just her saying my name makes me go crazy for her.
God the way this girl can just simply breathe in the same room as me and I could be paralyzed for her. The things I would do for her.

A few days go by.

"Well children it's safe to say Y/N and Stiles were the best parents in this class." The teacher announced to the class.
Me and Stiles were not surprised at all knowing me and him were perfect with babies and let's just say this has been the best school project I have ever had just because he kissed me and now taking me on a date this Friday.