"Yes... but you know they were also persecuted as a race as the Nazis viewed Jews as a race..." she went on cautiously.

"but it's wrong to kill somebody due to something they can't control.." she said, her words soft but firm like she was walking over egg shells.

Lucia hummed in agreement but didn't really acknowledge the conversation. "Exactly, like what did the Jews ever do?" She asked innocently nit realizing the weight of her words.

Aurora lifted her eyebrows "I know right? It was so ludicrous for Hitler to believe they where polluting the Aryan bloodline" she said watching Lucia's face closely as if she was studying a map.

Lucia's face was still soft as she nodded till her brows shot up a perfect oh formed on her lips as her head shot up looking Aurora straight into the eyes.

Auroras lips where twisted into a satisfied smirk as Lucia furrowed her eyebrows.

"H-hold on...wait-wait no-no, no that-... I um...i have to, to go take a bath" She announced clumsily rising from her seat and quickly turned dashing from the room.

Aurora felt a swell of pride in her stomach. It was like a warm glow, she felt like she had done something.

Maybe these people could change, they weren't like Tom yet.

Maybe she could save them. Or maybe just one of them.

Aurora rose from her seat and her eyes scanned the room curiously just looking at the different belongings.

She walked into the middle of the soft toned living room. It was bright due to the wall of windows and the bright white and cream colours styling the space.

Her eyes wandered over the mantle piece skimming over the decorative vases and picture frames. She turned around on her her heel and her eyes caught on the large portrait hanging on the back wall.

She raised an eyebrow curiously edging towards it to get a better look. It was an oil painting, inclosed in a expensive brass frame.

It was a family portrait of five smiling figures. The tallest was a man she recognized as the younger version of Rafferty Carter except he had more hair.

His right hand was place in the tallest of the three girls. She had sleek straight black hair and a soft smile, she looked about 15 but extremely beautiful for her age almost doll like. That was Emilia Zabini nee Carter.

Beside her was a smaller girl with a large cheeky grin, she had bright playful eyes the sparks of white paint making them pop. Her hair was in many long thin braids half pinned up into a bun on top of her head. Aurora recognized it was Domminc at around age 10.

Then sitting in the grand armchair was an older women wearing an expensive purple dress. Audrey Carter the mother of Domminc.

Aurora felt her heart ache slightly when her eyes finally settled in the youngest of the girls. Looking only about 6 was a young girl in a soft yellow dress. Her curly hair was in two cute little bunches, she had rosy cheeks and a laughing grin across her face that made her sweet puppy dog eyes crease and show off the missing tooth in her mouth.

"That was my sister" Domminc said. Her usually upbeat tine to her voice was gone, she just sounded calm and collected.

Nearly robotic as if she had repeated this phrase millions if times to different guests who would offer insincere condolences and fake smiles.

"What was her name?" Aurora asked softly looking over to Domminc. Her eyes hazelnut eyes had tinted glassy, she was trying to stop her bottom lip from shaking and Aurora cloud tell her face was aching to not cry from the tension in her cheeks.