The big day

Harry's Pov

"I'm so happy for you bro" Zayn told me. It was only me him and Liam in the grooms room as I couldn't choose between them for a best man so I decided to have both.

"Cheers man"

Liam came out from behind the curtain in his suit to which Zayn smacked his ass.

"Oi not today, this is my wedding day" I laughed and so did they. I couldn't believe I was doing this. I got on my suit as Liam helped me with my hair after doing his. I still don't know how his hair stays in place so well but I'm hoping with his help mine will too.

Beep,Beep,Beep

My alarm went off and I knew I had to be getting ready to go downstairs to wait at the alter for my boy. I got on my shoes as we made our way to the lift at the ned of the hall. I've never felt so nervous.

We waited a few minutes at the end of the alter with Zayn and Liam both on my left. Then the doors opened and there he stood. Followed by Niall his best man of choice Louis made his was down to me walking past our guests. I was so happy when he got to the end and I ould finally see his baby blues. we smiled at each other whilst we eyed up each others suits even though we both picked them.

The priest said his piece and then it was our turn.

"Do you Harry Edward Styles take Louis William Tomlinson to be your husband?"

"I do" I replied

"And do you Louis William Tomlinson take Harry Edward Styles to be your husband?"

"I do" he replied smiling.

"I now pronounce you husband and husband"

That was the best thing I've ever heard and I leaned into give Louis a kiss.

We made it to the venue and everyone was finishing their meal so I decided to make my speech. Nobody knew how me and Louis met so I couldn't mention everything I wanted to say but that was okay. I rang my glass.

"I just want to say thank you to everyone for being here for me and my beautiful husband today. Thank you Niall, Zayn and Liam for helping us with all of the planning. But thank you most of all to Louis, it's all your little things for opening my eyes because it all made sense to me" I sat back down and looked over to Louis who looked like his was about to cry.

When the guest had left and it was just me and him we shared a moment. A moment I will cherish forever.

Liam pov

"That was nice" Zayn said to me sarcastically

"I know, Louis doesn't know what he's got himself into, he will only find out"

ping ping ping

I checked who the message was from and it was harry

Harry:- Told you I could do it, first jobs tomorrow and he's coming.