My delivery

I constantly woke up in the night. The words of the tall man floating in my head. Something of mine? What was he going on about?

I saw a light come through from under the door. I knew it was the morning. I got up and instantly looked around trying to find anything I could use to defend myself. I looked under the bed looking for a loose screw I could at least attempt to stab one of them with. No luck.

*click, click, click*

The door flung open and I scrambled to my feet. In walked all three men. Zayn, Liam and the man I didn't yet know the name of. I sensed the anger I have caused between them by not giving my name away. And I guessed this is why they were back in here. Liam stormed over and before I could even say anything his fist had made contact with my face. I feel to the ground and felt as Zayn picked me up by my arms and held my face so I could see the two men standing before me.

"what do we do with him now Harry?" Liam asked. Bingo now I had all three names.

"So Mr no name, have you thought of a name yet?" He asked and i could tell he was getting annoyed that he didn't know.

"Fuck off" I replied it was simple but affective. Zayn dropped me as Liam left and Harry stood tall. I heard a commotion outside the door and tried to figure out what they were doing. A loud thud echoed down the dimly lit hallway. Liam returned dragging something behind him.

My ears widened as I realised what it was. It was a boy. His blonde hair dragged along the floor followed by his body. It was Niall. Except he wasn't moving or from my view he wasn't breathing. I got up and ran over as Liam dropped his legs.

"Niall come on wake up!" I screamed shaking his body. I felt his wrist like we were taught to do at school. A pulse. I let out a sigh of relief thank god he was alive. His head moved slightly and he had finally woken up from whatever he had been given. I felt the rage get inside of me and shot up.

"You son of a bitch" I lunged at Harry hitting him right in the face but was quickly stopped by his two lap dogs who pinned me to the ground. I prepared myself for another hit.

"Bad idea" I heard him say.

"So lets get back to the point, ill ask you again what is your name?" I could see Niall struggling on the floor and wanted to help him so badly. *Stamp* a Chelsea boot smashed into Niall's ribs. Followed by another and another.

"STOP!" I pleaded tears forming in my eyes. I knew deep down this was my fault. Zayn and Liam threw me against a wall as I stooped down holding my knees to my chest. They picked Niall's lifeless body up and took him out the room. It was just me left now with Harry.

"Next stop for us is Stan's place"

"No please don't hurt him as well" Stan was my best friend and I couldn't be the one to cause any harm to him like I had just done with Niall.

"Tell us what we want to know then"

I thought for a minute before answering.

"Lou- Louis" I stuttered "My name is Louis"

"Well Louis it wasn't that difficult was it. Now I will be back later you be a good little boy." and with that he left. He voice was so soothing but so patronising. I stayed sat on the floor helpless waiting for this to end.