|Mistletoe Merrymaking|

Start from the beginning

Brianna's outfit was chicer than mine, but my outfit was more of a traditional thing I had started back in high school but perfected. She was wearing a white turtleneck sweater, a short velvety red trench coat, a red plaid skirt, paired with knee-high black boots. She reminded me of a chic Mrs. Clause.

This Pens Holiday video theme was more exciting since some of the staff members were chosen to be in the video to participate and Brianna and I were lucky to get to teach in this years video

Brianna was going to teach holiday baking. Geno, this year, was doing Christmas Traditions, Sid, as usual, was doing Holiday Illumination, I was doing Holiday Spirit Fashion with Kris since everyone recognized how much of a fashion rivalry we have.

Bri was making sure the crew was getting set up alright before calling everyone to the kitchen, "Ok everyone! We need Jake, Sid, Andy, and my Syd to the kitchen for holiday baking!" Bri announced while the camera, sound, and lighting crew went to the kitchen with more gear.

The four of us had been split up into two teams, Jake and Andy together while Sid and myself paired together, which Bri planned out because when we were getting our aprons on she gave me a smug smile.

Sid had kindly assisted me with tying my apron while I repaid the favor by doing his. He was gentle when tying the strings together, minding my dress.

"It's a cute dress," He muttered, only the two of us could hear. "It definitely suits you."

A light shade of pink kissed my cheeks, "Thanks, Sid."

"Ok is the lighting ok on them?" Bri turned to the light crew, giving them a thumbs up and down.

"Yeah, looks good." They gave her a thumbs up.

"Ok so before filming we're going to be making mini gingerbread Pens logos," She then turned to a fancy porcelain tray, uncovering the tray to reveal a stack of mini decorated gingerbread Pens logos, "Like so!" She waved her hand in front of the tray of cookies, setting down the lid next to the tray.

"Oooh, they would look so much better in my stomach than on that tray." Jake joked, making everyone in the room.

Bri covered her mouth, "Thankfully there is enough for everyone to eat one!" She said in between laughs.

"I think we're ready!" I gave everyone a thumbs up.

"Ok," A camera crew member came out with the movie clapper, "Scene 1, Take 1, 3, 2, 1, ACTION!" He clapped the top part down, zipping out of the way behind the camera.

The four of us worked together, deciding to divide and conquer in our own teams. Sid had volunteered to stir and whisk while I measured and poured everything into the bowl as instructed by the directions in the recipe.

I had flopped the flour too hard down into the bowl, it came up in a decent cloud of powder, some getting on Sid's nose. He then took some of the flour from in the bowl and threw some at my face, getting some on my cheeks, the tip of my nose, and my one ear which made us laugh.