Your Left Twin, Helping secretly

Comenzar desde el principio

     "Prince Rielle? He was the one who helped me get back to normal! I forgot to ask the picture about him!" (Name) remarked.

     "He helped you?" Grim questioned. "Look here, there are tiny mermaids!"

     Jack placed his fingers on his chin, "What's the reason why would Azul let us get this picture?"

     "I have no idea, but if we bring this to Azul, then it's (Name)'s victory," Deuce declared. "Good riddance to this anemone. Let's hurry and go!" He took the picture off the stand.

     "There aren't even alarms... I guess it's really just a normal picture, too. I calmed down a bit..." Jack sighed.

     "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU YOUNGSTERS DOING HERE?!" A Mermaid guard appeared from somewhere.

     "CRAP?! It's a guard!" Grim exclaimed.

     "I didn't think for someone inside the Museum if it's closed!" Carla hissed.

     "Looks like we don't have time to be relieved! Let's put that guy to sleep!"

⚔ [𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞!] ⚔

     "I guess I can handle this! You guys go on!" (Name) ordered. "It's Wednesday! I can use Auntie Aquarius!"

     "Understood!" Deuce nodded.

     "You won't get away that easily!" The Mermaid guard yelled.

𝐅𝐥𝐞𝐮𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐞'𝐭𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬!

(Name) attacked the Mermaid guard, whipping him into shape. His torso had a red whip mark, causing him to get paralyzed. She took the Key of Aquarius, ready for protection and an attack. The Mermaid guard attacked her with a magic bullet, almost cutting her uniform...

     "(Name)! Be careful!" Grim called.

     "I'm fine!"

𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧! 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐫: 𝐀𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬!

     "Who turned you into a cat, you brat?!" Aquarius angrily asked as she was summoned. "Tell me!"

     "I-I'll tell you later! Help me defeat that guy first!" (Name) pleaded.

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬: 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦!

     "Are you done transforming?" Aquarius asked. "You're really like your grandmother, you brat..."

     "I know that..." (Name) sighed.

𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐁𝐨𝐦𝐛!

𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭!

𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬!

⚔ [𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞!] ⚔

     "I really love the story about the Mermaid Princess and the Prince that my Grandma used to tell me when I was a kid," Ace shared.