The craziest part is that I could tell that he meant it, but will his actions show it though? I got on my tippy toes and gave him a strong hug. His reaction was slow as expected, being affectionate really isn't his thing. But, when his arms embraced my waist, I somehow felt safe and I didn't know why.

"I hope you mean that." I whispered.

"I do." We stayed there for a little before pulling away.

"What is name?"

"His name?" He nodded.

"Dante. Dante Williams"

"Don't worry. You are mine now. You are safe" he said pulling me closer to his chest, closing whatever little room was left.

"Hm, is that so?" I smirked.

He gave me a grin, flashing his pearly whites.

"You should smile more often"

"I know, " he replied, twirling me around before smashing our lips together.

We made out for a little until meeting everyone else in the living room.

I stopped a minute to observe the room. Everyone was talking and there was a little background noise coming from the TV.

In the kitchen was Dominique who was eyeing Sadé down, like she was on the menu for tonight . He looked as if he wanted to eat her and I knew she was starting to feel a little uneasy.

I know her way too well, she wants that man just as much as he wants her. What I can't figure out though is why she won't give in. But, I think it's because he makes her super nervous. Sis can barely focus when that man is around her. I could be wrong though.

Alexis on the other hand, was all cuddled up on the couch with Lucien, and man they are so freaking cute.

"Hey!" I greeted everyone.

"Hey!" They all stopped what they were doing and focused on us.

"Y'all good?" Sadé asked, swatting Dom's hand away from her.

"Yes." Kelly answered. She damn near spat out her drink, because up until earlier, Kelly barely spoke a word. Even when he helped us make dinner the other day he ended up just doing it himself and we just watched.

"Woah, he talks" She joked.

"Yes" he answered again. We all burst into laughter. Now I know he speaks way more than that but not everyone's seen that side of him, yet.

"So...the beach in the morning?" Lucien broke the awkward silence.

"The beach!" Alexis shouted, jumping up out of her seat.

"Why in the morning?" I asked.

"Well, we kinda wanna sober up a little" Alexis responded.

"True."

[Sadé's POV]

We decided to take a few more shots and Sasha made us piña coladas. Sasha can make a mean piña colada so of course I was excited. The boys on the other had, went ahead and had some pizza delivered to the room.

As for the movie, we decided to watch Bad Boys for Life but about halfway through, the liquor was seriously starting to get to me. I always get so tired, but I swear I sleep so good after.

Dom and I were sitting on the couch across from everyone and since it was just us, I decided to make myself more comfortable.

I stretched out my legs and laid my head in his lap. He moved the piece of hair that fell in my face.