"You better Wipe that smirk off your face. I'm being serious" his smile immediately dropped.

"I'm gonna ask again. What. Was. That." She repeated. Dom liked her tone. He always liked his women with a fiery side, It turned him on. "It was nothing. Kelly's just different-"

"different HOW" she said emphasizing the "how."

"He comes from a military-"

"Will he hurt her." She asked, cutting him off from his sentence.

"What?"

"What? Now all of a sudden you don't understand English?" She snapped back.

"Will. He . Hurt. Her."

"Not intentionally. His loyalty runs deep" He finally answered.

Sadé nodded her head and walked away. "That's all I wanted to hear." 

What the hell is going on? She thought to herself. Whatever it was, she was determined to find out...with time.

—-

—--

[Sasha's POV]

I slowly made my way over to the room and opened the door.

Kelly immediately shot up out of the bed and made his way towards me.

"Hey" I gave him a soft smile as he reached for my hand.

"Hi" he responded. It was a little awkward but I knew it wouldn't be for long. We held eye contact for a moment and then he broke the silence.

"I'm sorr-"

"I know." I cut him off from his sentence. I reached up and cupped his face softly, rubbing his cheek.

I stared up into his icy eyes and he leaned down and gave me a soft peck on my lips.

Just that one kiss did so many things to my body.

Look at me, turning into a weak bitch. How did I let this happen?

I then went on to explain.

"My ex...we had a complicated relationship-" I hesitated. I've yet to open up about my relationship with Dante, not even to the girls. I was embarrassed and I'm so grateful for them. They always stood by my side. So I at least owed them the explanation next.

I hadn't realized how ready I was to speak about it until now.

"He had a temper, but he was always good at controlling it. At Least that was until one night.." my eyes started to tear up.

Why am I telling him this? I barely know him, yet here I am telling him some sob story.

I decided to continue anyway.

"He came home drunk and-"

"he hurt you?" Kelly asked. I nodded.

His eyes formed into a glare for a split second but then went back to normal.

"Yes. And he continued until I just couldn't take it anymore. I loved him, or at least I thought I did. I thought he loved me too, but I guess not."

"He stupid. Weak." Kelly said in his thick accent, which made me giggle a little. Kelly took his thumb and wiped the tear that fell from my eyes.

"He broke me. And I vowed that I'd never let anyone have that much control over me ever again." I continued. Kelly had this look on his face that I couldn't quite make out. Was it, anger?

"Did I hurt you?" He asked.

"No. But you did scare me a little." He nodded.

"I will never... hurt you." He said.