𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝘿𝙖𝙮

Comenzar desde el principio

Soon, I noticed a very familiar black shadow, with broad shoulders and a tall figure. He moved swiftly in the crowd.

Jimin?

I was still wondering where he went when someone lightly tapped my shoulder.

The corner of my lips curled up.

I instantly looked over my shoulder but my smile faded away. "Jimi- It's you."

I tried to speak without stuttering.

Jungkook scratched his hair in embarrassment and slight annoyance.

I guessed my words pushed his smile away.

He observed the increasing number of students surrounding us and cleared his throat, "let's take a picture together babe."

His sweet smile came back instantly.

Oh wow.

"Sure."

Jungkook stood beside me and put his arms on my shoulders.

I automatically moved a bit to the left, leaving some distance between him and I.

"Did you see that?"

"Why?"

"Are they not together anymore?"

Rumors would spread soon.

Well, they're not rumors, they're the truth.

I wish they could spread quickly.

Ca-cha!

Jin-Hwan pressed the button and a photo was taken.

It's probably the most awkward photo we have ever took.

I sighed and turned to Jungkook, "I'll get going now. Bye-"

"Baby you look so cute today," he said and cupped my cheeks.

He slowly leaned in and gave me a peck.

His smile beamed brightly as if sunlight was reflecting from his white nice teeth.

He giggled. I saw the wrinkles at the corner of his eyes.

This was the dangerous part about Jungkook. You couldn't leave him once you had stuck with him. You'd feel vulnerable under his control. When you're about to speak for yourself, he would be a completely different person, one that's kind and caring, the dream guy of all girls.

His peck this time only reminded me to put my guards up. I could feel my heart dropping to my stomach rather than having butterflies in it.

I faked a grin and looked away.

I saw someone. My eyes sparkled.

In the crowd stood a man with blonde hair. He tied his hair into a man bun today, though some of his hair still fell onto his forehead, covering his eyes. His face was serious. His puffy eyes somehow seemed to look more hooded. His fingers gently brushing against a silvery ring on his other hand, shifting it around and around.

What's he thinking about?

"Ba..by," Jungkook gritted his teeth like it was hard for him to call me his girlfriend.

He suddenly pulled me forward by slipping a strong arm behind my waist.

I gasped but I tried my best to look calm. I controlled my breathing.

It only increased my pressure when I heard cheering from our audience.

They don't even know the true story and are adding my pain without knowing it.

He fished out a small sticker from his pocket. With a dark smirk, he grabbed my chin and stuck it on my cheek. I was sure that the force that he exerted on my face was very much unnecessary.

I could even feel his touch from the inside of my mouth, my teeth.

I bit my lips. My gaze slowly turned to a more threatening look.

He pushed me forward. The audience gasped again. He was whispering in my ear.

"Have I not scared you enough huh? How dare you looking at him while you're with me," he said. "Don't blame me if I do it again."

My throat tightened when the memories of that evening flashed back into my mind.

The time when he locked me in a classroom.

I controlled my tears.

He broke off the hug and demanded, "smile."

I frowned.

"I said smile, you hoe. People are looking."

I could feel my chin trembling. I tried to hold a smile, as I was told to do so.

I couldn't contradict him.

"Good." He increased his volume, "see you later babe!"

He waved at me and left.

I stumbled and held the wooden railing for support.

As I was panting, I quickly looked up, seeking in the crowd.

I need him.

But he wasn't there anymore.