Chapter 18: The Substitution

Começar do início

"Come to the study."

The study room here is relatively small, with only one table. Gu Wei let Yue Fei sit on the side of the table.

"You can study here, if you don't understand, you can ask me directly."

"...Okay."

Seeing that the other man should be busy with work when he took out the laptop, Yue Fei asked very understandingly, "Will I disturb you here? How about I'll go to the living room to study, and ask you later if I don't understand something."

Gu Wei took out a pair of golden eyeglasses from the drawer, put them on slowly and turned his head to look at him, as if he could see through the boy's intention of not wanting to study here, and smiled thoughtfully: "It won't bother me."

It was the first time for Yue Fei to see Gu Wei wearing glasses. The three-dimensional facial features are outlined by gold-rimmed glasses. His handsome face looks more silky and stern at the moment, neutralizing the aura of alpha. It happened to snipe at Yue Fei's fetish, and his heart seemed to miss a beat.

After a brief stunt, Yue Fei lowered his head to avoid Gu Wei's eyes, and seemed to finally give up the struggle.

"Well, then I'll start studying."

In the quiet study room, one person is reviewing the contract on his laptop, and the other is writing down questions, unexpectedly harmonious.

If he encountered a question that he doesn't understand, Yue Fei would look at the answer first, skip it if he figured how it was done, and mark it if he still did not get it.

Seeing more and more questions being marked, Yue Fei's gaze shifted from the book to Gu Wei's profile.

Gu Wei, who was looking at the contact, noticed the boy's hesitant eyes, stopped his movements, supported his chin with one hand, and stretched his hand toward Yue Fei with the palm of hand spread upward: "Which you don't understand?"

Seeing their eyes met, Yue Fei ducked and lowered his eyes, and pushed the book over: "I marked these questions."

Gu Wei took the book.

Yesterday, it was due to the boy's hindsight that he missed the correct answer. Today, Gu Wei could already notice the core problem with Yue Fei's weak foundation.

"Do you have any textbooks?" Gu Wei asked him.

Yue Fei took out the book: "Yes."

He did not know if it was because he is getting used to Gu Wei's way of explanation, or due to blessing of the beauty, Yue Fei felt that Gu Wei's explanation today is not as foggy as yesterday. After several topics, Yue Fei has some understanding on how to solve the problems.

After hearing Gu Wei's teaching, Yue Fei went back to his room.

After giving it some thoughts, Yue Fei took out his cell phone and sent a message to Tang Yue.

Yue Fei: Secretary Tang, are you busy today?

Tang Yue replied quickly: Not busy.

Yue Fei: Why didn't you come here? Your President Gu seems to be busy, I feel somewhat embarrassed when asking him to help with my study.

After waiting for a long time, Tang Yue replied: You said, Mr. Gu helped you with your study?

It was rare to see Tang Yue not using honorifics.

Yue Fei: Yes.

Yue Fei: I just know that your President Gu is the Top 1 in Doctorate program.

Tang Yue: ...No...not our President Gu.