12 | Charlotte Weathersby

Issie, Gabe, Sam, Louis, and I sat at the long table in the cafeteria for lunch. Issie, Gabe, and Sam sat on the opposite side of Louis and I. His arm was around me while my head was on his shoulder. So many people were looking at us.

Girls because they loved Louis. He was on the football team, he's an actor, he has an amazing personality, and he's hot. What more could you want? And guys were looking at us for the opposite reason. They were jealous of Louis. I didn't think that I was that good looking until my sophomore year when Issie told me the guys here were drooling over me. I didn't believe her until I turned around and saw all of them staring at us. "See?" She said pointing to all of the people looking at me. "I guess"

The five of us talked for the whole lunch period about double dates (which unfortunately for Sam was very uncomfortable to talk about), our celebrity crushes (very enlightening on who Louis chose), and our dreams/goals in life. I know, that last one was boring, but there were some pretty good answers. Louis obviously wanted to become a famous actor, Issie wanted to become a painter (A/N lmao i don't know if she actually likes to paint irl, i just out that), Gabe wanted to become a therapist, and Sam wanted to become a Nascar driver. As for me, I said I wanted to become a doctor, which is not true at all. I had to lie! I can't tell them what my actual dream is. I want to become a famous singer/songwriter. If I told them that, I just know that they would either tease me or ask to hear my music. I write songs all the time, but they're for me. They will always just be words on paper. That's it.

Lunch was sadly over and it was time for our last and my favorite class of the day, French. Since Louis and I were both in this class together, we walked to class with his hand in my back pocket. I felt butterflies trickle through my body as everyone watched us walk through the halls. My face went red from the attention.

We made it to class and sat down in our regular seats at the back of the room. Then, the devil reincarnated walked over.

Charlotte Weathersby, the most popular girl in school and my ex best friend. Issie, Charlotte, and I were like The Three Musketeers, until she grew boobs one summer and every guy decided to chase after her. Then, she realized that she was "too cool and too hot" for us. Now, we are arch enemies and yes, hate is a very strong word, which makes it the perfect word for how I feel about her. I hate Charlotte Weathersby.

She walked over to us, sitting on top of Louis's desk as he sat on the chair. My eyebrows furrows as I felt my cheeks go hot from the closeness between them.

"You know, Louis. I just broke up with my boyfriend and I know you're single, so why don't I just make things easier and tell you to meet me in the parking lot after school" She said tracing her finger on his chest.

"Actually" He said grabbing her hand from his chest and placing it back in her lap. "I am dating someone. You might know her" He proudly exclaimed, looking directly at me with a smile on his face.

"This bitch? Her parents don't even love her enough to stay together. I don't think love runs in the family" She mockingly pouted at me.

I got up and was so ready to sock this bitch in the face, but I didn't. Louis looked over at me with a 'kill this bitch, but don't kill her' look.

"Why don't you shut the fuck up and go back to your seat before I kick your ass so bad that I make your brain turn from two cells to one" I said, now eye level with Charlotte.

She rolled her eyes getting up from the top of Louis's desk. "Have fun with this psycho" She then sauntered away to talk to her stupid friends at the other side of the room.

I sat down on Louis's desk and crossed my dangled legs over each other. "Mads?" Louis asked looking up at me with a big grin on his face. "Hm?" I turned my head towards his.

"That was so hot" He placed a quick peck on my lips right before Mrs. Lynn started her lesson for today.

After The Chapter Talk!
this was so short and i'm so fucking tired lmao
like i had a bunch of 1 hr and 20 min classes today and it sucked
ugh, everyday feels the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyways, tell me where you are from, i'd love to know! >>>>>
- xx, s.a.
(p.s. lmao again, i didn't proofread so, sorryyy)