After a minute or so, the whole team -except Loki- gathered in the kitchen. I prepared a toast for each one of them and we all sat down.

" So, what are your plans for today everyone?" Steve asked while taking a bite.

" Me and Clint are training." Nat said smiling.

" After school, I am going to Ned's house to watch a movie." Peter said eating as fast as he could so that he won't be late. Poor Peter, he's still going to school.

" Sam and I are going to a mission Fury assigned us. Nothing to worry about." Bucky said.

" Tony and I are working in the lab as usual." Bruce continued.

" Me and Thor are going to try and unie our powers to see what we can get." Wanda said. That was actually a good experiment.

" Well, I am going to the training room. What about you Y/n?" Steve asked me and the whole team glared at me.

" Oh, Nothing special. I am going to buy the most nessesary things for Loki's new room. I want to surprise him since we didn't welcome him the right way." I answered finishing my toast.

" Is that so? Surprise him, huh?" Sam said smirking, entering the kitchen again.

" I think it's more like...impress him" Nat added and everyone smirked.

" Oh my God! You guys are unbelievable!" I said scoffing.
" Tony, I need money in order to decorate a room from 0."

" Fine, here you go." He said giving me his VISA card. (Sorry if you are not using VISA card but where I leave, we use it. Just imagine your kind of card :) )

I walked to Loki's room to take some pictures just to know what I'm working with. I knocked on his door and he opened it.

" Morning. Can I get in? It will only last a second." I said smiling as much as I could. 

" Ughh, sure. Be quick." He said groaning.

" Thanks."

I took some pictures of the walls. the bed and the bathroom. I smiled at him and I left. I took one of Tony's fancy cars and drove off to the mall. I got in and started shopping.

I got 3 buckets of paint, decorations and new Towels. I also got him a new bed. Since it was the guest room, the bed was too small. Especially for a tall God. Along with the bed I bought him a wardrobe. (Just look at the bed, not the surroundings.)

)

After 2 hours, I finally finished shopping

After 2 hours, I finally finished shopping. I called Tony so that I could get some things in order.

" Hey Tony." I said.

" Oh, hey kid. How are you?" He asked. I couldn't clear him very well though. He must have been away from the phone.

" I'm fine. Can you please find a way to keep Loki away from his room? I got everything I need. I just want him to stay away for some hours"

" I think Thor and Wanda have finished. I will ask him to tour Loki around the city. That way you'll have all the time you need."

" Thanks Tony. Oh! I almost forgot! They are bringing Loki's new bed and wardrobe in one hour so make sure you let them come in."

" Sure kid. See you."

" See you!" I said and I ended the call.

~Small time skip~

I started painting the white walls. I painted them black and added some waves of green and gold. While I waited for the walls to dry, I went in the bathroom. I put him some dark green coloured towels next to the sink. I also bought some led coloured lights and replaced them with those yellow ones. I put some small, fake plans on the marble granite and left the bathroom. I used my powers and moved his bed under the large window that had an amazing view to the city. I put on the green curtains and attached 2 shelves on the walls. I filled them with books because Thor told me Loki has a big love for books. I placed his wardrobe next to his desk where I put some notebooks and pencils in case he wants to take notes. I hang the golden clock on the wall and hang some fake plans from the ceiling. Finally, I put a small table and two chairs outside at the balcony. On the railings, I hang a thin rope with green lights. Everything was so beautifull.

I got out and closed the door behind me. I enter the lounge when Thor and Loki just walked in. Perfect timing.

" Ah, Y/n! I was looking for you. Is everything ready? Did you have enough time to finish?" Thor asked.

" Of course and you came just on time." I smiled.

" Do you care to tell me what you are talking about?" Loki asked.

" I think it's better if I show you. Come on!" I said and grabbed his hand.

It was colder than any other hand I've touched. Well, that was strange. I released it when we stood outside his room.

" Go on! Open the door!" I said excited.

" OK?" He said with a confused face.

He opened the door and the look on his face was nothing more than shock.

Loki's POV:

I did as she said and I opened the door. I didn't recognise the room. It was in the same room I left a few hours ago but it was way better.

The walls had my favourite colours and the curtains decorated the large window. A whole NEW bed and wardrobe were there just for me. I saw a lot of books on the shelves and I went near them and touched them with my finger. The balcony looked cute with those lights. I moved to the bathroom and found new towels and some fake plants. EVERYTHING was so beautiful. The vibe was complitely different from Asgard's but this was special too. I just stood there still shocked.

" Oh, no. You don't like it, do you?" Y/n asked with a worried and sad expression.

My heart dropped. Did she really do all of this just for me?! She used to be cold around me but now, here I am. Stnading in my room redecorated from 0 thanks to her. No one has ever done this for me. She is so sweet. I thought she was joiking when she said that we would change my room.

" Y-you did all of this f-for...m-me?" I asked and felt tears but held them back.

" Yeah. I wasn't really nice to you and everyone else has been rude." She asnwered lowering her head, looking...guilty?

" It's amazing! Thank you." I assured her.

" S-sure. No problem" She said while blushing.

I never thought that I would do that but I did it. I walked towards her and hagged her. At first she stood there obviously shocked but then, she hugged me back. I pulled away and now our lips were inches away. I could just-

" I'm still here you know." Thor said coughing. He had to ruin the moment, didn't he. Not that anything would have happened as she might not even like me but, still.

" Excellent job Y/n. Brother, welcome to the Avengers." He said smiling. He then grabbed Y/n by her hand and they left.

I sat on my new bed -which was really comfortable compaired to the cell and the old one- and thought about Y/n and how nice she was to me. But why?

-

-

- Hey lovelies! This chapter was different so, I hope you liked it. You finally decided to be nicer to Loki. Clever move ;) See you next time...Byeeee <3