-notebook and running-

Y/n's POV

"you are very wrong Oliver Wood, I started it because I CAN finish it"

the second I spoke those words I attacked his lips with kisses. I moaned softly as his hand explored my body and rested on my lower back. I pulled off his T-shirt. I smiled. I had seen Oliver shirtless coutless times yet everytime it got me quiet "like what you see" he said raising a eyebrow and shooting me a cocky grin "very much" I said and traced a path with my finger over his chest, starting by his neck and ending at the end of his pants. I removed his belt soon after. he tried to remove my shirt but I stopped him. "what" he asked inocently. "nothing, I just like to be in control"

he sighed and I giggeld a bit.  I removed my shirt myself and then removed his pants,  his erection showing. I smirked. "c'mon y/n/ don't tease me now" he said with a low voice. I leaned in forward. "I have no idea what you're talking about"

I kissed him slowly, he opened his mouth allowing our tongues to explore eachothers mouths. While kissing I moved my hand from his chest to his boxer. "fucking hell y/n" he wispered. I giggeld and removed his boxers.

I wrapped my hand around his lenght and began stroking it.

I allowed his hands to pull me closer and tug on my hair a bit. I giggeld. "y/n fuck i'm going to cum"  I stopped and moved even closer so my clit was at his tip. "alright, you're- you were right you c-can finish it. now bloody hell stop t-teasing me"

I smirked and he trusted into me, slowly at first but then his trust became more rough and faster. "OLIVER-" I screamed but he but his hand over my mouth. his trust became slopyer at the second and soon we came togheter. he pulled himself out of me and placed his head on my shoulder, I began playing with his hair when the doorhandle went down. both me and Oliver looked at echother. We were both still naked "Y/N GET YOU'RE ASS OUT HERE" Hermione's voice screamed. "shit" I mumbeld and rushed to my closet. I got out a big black oversised T-shirt and opened the door, I moved in front of the door and closed in immidiatly behind me again "what" I hissed. "care to explain why Scott is expelled, Adrien and his girlfriend are both very sad. And you didn't fill me in on anything what is happening right now" she said annoyed. "fine il tell you , can I at least get some normal clothes on and take a shower"

"why whoul you have to- oh Oliver is in there- EW"

I winked at her and walked into my room again."what was that all about" Oliver's tired voice said. "hermione wants to know what is going on, by the way have you seen my fucking underwear" he chuckedeld and moved to stand behind me. He kissed my neck and began removing my shirt again. "Oliver, no Hermione is waiting"
"So she can wait a little longer"
I turned my head around and gave him a slow kiss, "no"'and I walked into the bathroom.

-

A few minutes later I was dressed in my schoolrobes. "Oliver, we have practice after school c'mon"
Oliver groaned and dressed into his clothes from the night before. "I'm going to get some clean clothes, il see you at lunch?"

I nodded and walked out, Hermione was still waiting. "Mione, I'm not sure if I can tell you everything that has happend"

she looked at me confused "why not?"

"it's not about me and Adrien doen't really know you"

she nodded understanding "how are you and Oliver then?"

I blushed "uhm good"

"anyway we should get to class we have transfiguration with Slytherin"

she nodded and we walked to the classroom.

-

soon professor MgConagal walked in. "sit down please"

I sat down next to Hermione.

"today you guys will be doing a spell that will make you're animals into a object, I am aware we have did this into second year but lots of you have seem to forget the basics"

I groaned and looked at Hermione.

The professor flicked her wand and my sweet owl Kazi appreared in front of me. I smiled at her and got my wand out.

I repeated the spell that professor MgConagal had written on the bord and flicked my wand in the right movement. in a flick my owl was transformed into a little black table. I smiled proudly. "very well miss Pucey that will be 5 points for Gryffindor"

I smiled politly at her and did the same thing to transform the table back into Kazi.

-

After school I hurried to my room, it has been a while since we had practice and it would be the last one before the mini break for the exams.

I put my trainingsshirt on and removed my make-up and jewels.

Togheter with Fred and George I walked to the field, a whole parcore was set up and me and the twins looked at eachoter "please tell me we are not doing a stamina training" George groaned

"unfortuatly we are" Oliver's voice said behind me. "so c'mon don't just stand there, start the rest of the team is waiting, 5 laps running around the whole field"

"five??" I shouted he nodded his head and took his notebook out.

an idea came into my mind "fine, but I think you need to work on you're stamina too"

I snatched his notebook out of his hand and began running. "Y/N, Y/N COME BACK" he screamed, the team laughed and began running the laps. I was halfway to my first lap when I looked at the place were Oliver had stood, he wasn't there anymore. I looked behind me. Oliver was sprintning towards me with a annoyed expresion on his face. I ran harder and just as I finished my 3th lap someone taceld me to the ground. "what the-"

Oliver took his notebook out again and offered me a hand to stand up. I refused and stood up on my own. He laughed a bit and told me to finish my laps.

to say practice was the worst is a understatement, Oliver made us run 5 laps around the pitch, run up the stairst from the stands 2 times, 50 puchups, 20 squads and 100 times jumping up, and he. He just looked nervous at his notebook and wrote somthing down, all of us were sweating like we just ran to Londen and back and he was looking like he chould go to the fucking ministry and people would compliment him on how he looks.

"alright, nice practice I will see you all after the break and exams. The team huffed and walked out. As me and the twins walked back to the castle Oliver called after us "uhm Fred, George" he gave them a look and they both said goodbye to me and rushed to him "still haven't figuered out?" I heard George say.

"c'mon she will love anything"

___________________________________

sorry sorry and sorry for not posting for 2 days, I haven't feeling so good but anyway I hope you like it and thank you sooo freaking much for reading it means so much

xxx author