Father's day- part three

The groom, Stuart, and his father Sonny, stand at the altar waiting for the bride. Stuart looks behind him nervously. 

Stuart: It's weird. 

Sonny: What? 

Stuart: There's so many people missing. Uncle Steven, Auntie Lynne... all the Baxter's. Where are they? You don't think something's gone wrong? 

Sonny: Maybe it's a Godsend. Gives you time to think. You don't have to go through with it, not these days. Live in sin for a bit. 

Stuart: Dad... 

Sonny: In ten years time you'll turn round and say, "if only I could turn the clock back"... Is it me or did it just get cold? 

Stuart looks at him. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Doctor and The Warden round a corner to the road where the TARDIS is parked. A bird caws. The Doctor still looks angry. The red, distorted vision looks down on the area from overhead, watching them approach the TARDIS. The Doctor takes the key out of his pocket and then looks up at the sky through the bare branches of a tree, as if he can sense something is wrong. He opens the doors of the TARDIS only to find the inside of their ship has disappeared. It is just an ordinary police-box. They step inside and feels around the walls frantically, then stop. 

The Doctor and The Warden: Rose! 

They run back in the direction from which they came. Pete is driving his car with Rose in the passenger seat. 

Pete: I met this bloke at the Horse's, and he's cutting me in on copyright. 

Rose: But I thought you were a proper businessman and that... 

Pete: I wish! Ah, I do a bit of this, a bit of that, a straight bloke. 

Rose: Right... so I must've heard wrong. So really you're a bit of a... a Del Boy? 

Pete: Oh, shoot me down in flames. You're not related to my wife by any chance, are you? 

Rose puts her hand over her mouth. 

Rose: Oh, my God... she's gonna be at the wedding. 

Pete: What, Jackie? Do you know her? 

Rose: Sort of. 

Pete: What's she told you about me, then? 

Rose: She said she'd picked the most fantastic man in the world. 

Pete: Must be a different Jackie, then. She'd never say that. 

After a few seconds silence, the radio springs into life, playing rap. Pete sounds irritated. 

Pete: This stuff goes right over my head. 

Rose: That's not out yet. 

Pete: It's a good job and all.

Rose: I'm just gonna check my messages. 

Pete: How d'ya mean, messages? Is that a phone? 

Rose: Yeah... She holds the mobile to her ear. 

Voice: Watson, come here, we need you. Watson, come here, we need you. 

Rose furrows her brow in confusion and glances at her father, who also looks puzzled.

Voice: Watson, come here, we need you. 

Pete looks in the mirror at the car behind. It is the car that should have killed him earlier. It gets closer, then rounds a corner and vanishes. The driver throws a hand over his eyes before it does so. The wedding guests are milling around outside the church. Sonny comes out of the church talking on his massive mobile phone.