Aliens of London- part four

Dr Sato approaches the door. She pulls it open and screams. Upon hearing the scream, the Doctor and the Warden stop smiling and run to the door. 

The Doctor: Defence part delta! Come on, move, move! 

All the soldiers follow him from the room in the direction of the scream. They run down the corridors. The Doctor spots Dr Sato cowering on the floor. 

Dr. Sato: It's alive! 

The Warden turns to the men behind him. 

The Warden: Spread out. Tell the perimeter it's a lock down. 

He runs to Dr Sato's side and holds her hands. 

Dr. Sato: My God, it's still alive. 

The men are still standing there watching them. 

The Doctor: Do it! 

They run off and start searching the building. The Doctor turns back to Dr Sato. Blood is leaking out from under her hairline. 

Dr. Sato: I swear it was dead. 

The Doctor: Coma, shock, hibernation, anything. What does it look like? 

There is a slight sound from behind them. They turn around quickly. 

The Warden: It's still here. 

He stands up and beckons another soldier into the room. He walks forward quietly, looking for the source of the sound. When he hears another rattling, he drops to his knees and crawls to peer behind the desk. From the other side of the desk, the face of a pig peers back at him, snorting. 

The Warden: Hello! 

The pig squeals in terror and runs across the room. The soldier readies his gun. 

The Doctor: Don't shoot! 

The pig runs along the corridor. One of the soldiers points his gun at it and shoots before the Warden can stop him.

The Warden: What did you do that for? It was scared! 

The soldier looks from him to the pig in alarm. The Doctor crouches down to look at the pig. 

The Doctor: It was scared. 

He strokes the pig as it dies. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harriet Jones hears voices approaching the cabinet room. 

Asquith: I've got the White House phoning me direct because Downing Street won't answer their calls! This is outrageous! We haven't even started the vaccination prota. This is appalling. The nations of the world are watching the United Kingdom! 

Joseph: Well, it has all been a bit of a shock. 

Asquith: This is the greatest crisis in modern history and you've done nothing! Your behaviour has been shameful, sir. You're supposed to be in charge and we need positive leadership. The capital's ground to a halt. 

They enter the room. Harriet disappears into a cupboard just in time. 

Asquith: Furthermore, we can only assume that the Prime Minister's disappearance is the direct result of hostile alien action. And what have you been doing? Nothing. 

Joseph: Sorry! Sorry. Uh... I thought I was Prime Minister now. 

Asquith: Only by default. 

Joseph: Ooooh, that's not fair! I've been having such fun. 

The Doctor and the Warden ( Male time lord reader ) Season 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें