Dalek- part two

Van Statten leads the Doctor and the Warden to the cage. 

Van Statten: We've tried everything. The creatures has... shielded itself but there's definite signs of life inside. 

He has entered a code to enter the Cage. The door to the Cage opens behind him. 

The Warden: Inside? Inside what? 

Simmons: Welcome back, sir. I've had to take the power down, the Metaltron is resting. 

The Doctor: Metaltron? 

Van Statten: Thought of it myself. Good, isn't it? Although I'd much to prefer to find out its real name. 

Simmons: Here, you'd better put these on. 

He offers them two pairs of gloves.

Simmons: The last guy that touched it... burst into flames. 

The Warden: I won't touch it then. 

Goddard smirks. 

Van Statten: Go ahead, Doctor- Warden. Impress me. 

Goddard looks at the Doctor. 

With a placid expression on his face, he steps into the Cage with the Warden. Van Statten steps away. 

Van Statten: Don't open that door until we get a result. 

He and Goddard bend down to look at the monitor showing surveillance footage from the Cage. It is pitch black inside - they watch the Doctor and the Warden enter. 

The door shuts behind them. They look at some of the instruments Simmons was using to torture the alien. Through the darkness, they see a blue light giving away the alien's location in the Cage. 

The Doctor: Look, I'm sorry about this. Mr Van Statten might think he's clever, but never mind him. I've come to help. I'm the Doctor. 

Dalek: Doc-tor. 

The doctor: Impossible. 

Dalek: THE Doctor? 

The Doctor watches, his eyes wide, his mouth slightly open. Lights suddenly come on, illuminating the Dalek. 

Dalek: Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate! 

The Doctor bangs on the door of the cage, rattling it. 

The Warden: LET US OUT! 

Dalek: Exterminate!

Goddard: Sir, it's gonna kill them! 

Van Statten: It's talking!

Dalek: You are an enemy of the Daleks! You must be destroyed! It waves its gun around helplessly. 

The Doctor stops looking terrified and his face breaks into a huge grin. 

The Doctor: It's not working! 

The Dalek's eyepiece looks down at its gun. The Doctor laughs manically. 

The Doctor: Fantastic! Oh, fantastic! Powerless! Look at you. The Great Space Dustbin. How does it feel? 

He lunges at the Dalek. The Dalek strains against its chains. 

Dalek: Keep back! 

The Doctor is inches from the Dalek, looking straight into its eyepiece. 

The Doctor: What for? What're you going to do to me?

The Warden, who hadn't spoke a word to the dalek spoke up.