There was a moment of silence before he broke it " besides don't think too hard, your brain might just burst" he laughed and flicked my forehead softly.
Flashback over

He made it sound so easy but I needed to trust myself, to be honest I'm not even sure where to find Ryan he walks off and disappears, so I guess I'll have to wait here for him and let him know I've made my choice.

It would be nice to see you one last time even if you don't remember me Naru.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Naruto POV

It was 9pm when I left the motel and started to drive to New Orleans. I arrived at 3pm the afternoon. I didn't know where to find Freya but I guess I would have to go to the French quarter first besides I was hungry and needed to get something to eat.
I parked my car at the side of the street and walked through the streets.It seemed lively from what Hope told me New Orleans was where most supernatural species made their homes.

My phone rang, I looked at the ID 'Elizabeth' she was probably going to give me a earful, since I haven't contacted them in weeks but spoke mostly to Alaric.

" Hey Eli" I said into the phone as I passed some restaurants I blinked and saw a restaurant looked like a burger place, the little bell rang as I entered.Lizzie on the other hand was still ranting and I kept the phone away from my ear as she continued.

"Okay are you done now?"

"Yes I am and now that I'm  relieved that you're alive I have something important to tell you!" My eyebrows furrowed in confusion if there was anything more important Rick would've called me.

"What's wrong ? Did something happen?" I asked as I took a seat in an empty booth.

"Yes it's terrible.....Jo ......my twin sister" she paused dramatically , all sorts of shit was going through my mind and I didn't need Lizzie to be such a drama queen.

"Tell me she's okay what happened!!?" I asked clenching my jaw and getting ready to leave just as I sat down.To be honest, I thought she might've gotten sick or something or something worse but the next words that came out of lizzies mouth I nearly cracked my phone.

" she fell in love with the hobbit and are now dating" I couldn't help the unbelievable laugh that came out of my mouth, I mean the guy was a flake and I didn't think Jo needed that kind of guy in her life but I also wasn't going to tell her who not to date.
I will sure give her hell when school starts back up though . The waitress came over to me and asked my order, I held up a finger indicating I'd need a minute she nodded and left.

"Why are you laughing this isn't a joke I'm serious, like swear on my favorite Louis Vuitton bag serious!" She screamed into the phone I rolled my eyes.

"Wow then you must be serious, but Eli as weird as I think Jo falling in love with the hobbit is" I paused gathering my thoughts " I can't make her break up with him"

"Then why did I call you ? You're useless" she huffed childishly

"And here I thought you missed your big bro" feigning offense to her rebuttal.

"Yeah yeah don't get butt hurt of course I did, aaaaaaand I loathe to admit you're correct in staying we can't stop the hobbit from getting his grubby paws on my twin." She breathed out " she'd hate it"

" hmm she will but I've got to go I'll speak to you later Eli"

"Yeah yeah go be a spy on your secret not so secret missions" she dismissed

" not a spy I prefer ninja" I replied in amusement

"Whatever you say Jackie Chan" I knew who that was because since I told them about my past she insisted I watch Jackie Chan movies.