Macy: The party

I knew I had to go home to get changed. I really did not want to deal with the fallout from Michael and learning my mother had lied to me all these years. I was getting more nervous going home than I had magically taking on the dark coven. If I had said that to myself a few days ago, I probably would have committed myself in to hospital for being insane. Samuel was driving less like a manic unlike the last time. Alex called shotgun so I was stuck I the back of the car. Butterflies started taking control of my stomach. I don't know why li was getting so nervous. I knew my family would like Samuel. Not that I should be worried, Samuel and I wasn't anything. We only just met. Why do I feel so strongly towards him? I can even feel it now while he is sitting in front of me. It's urging me to get closer. I knew he would always protect me. I could sense it. I felt in love but I barely knew the guy. He might have some deep dark secrets or skeletons in his closet. I don't even know how old he is? What if he is like 20 years older than me but just looks good for his age. Like really well. He is a good kisser that must mean he has kissed a lot of women. I wonder how many women has he slept with? My brain is going complete overload. Mum always said I have a tendency to over think things. "What's wrong Macy? Your Aura is glowing orange." I had been thinking so much I didn't even realise both Samuel and Alex were staring right at me. "I just, I just don't really know much about you. This new world is all new to me that's all." I had to be honest because I apparently project colours that he can see. "What do you want to know? Ask me anything. I will answer the best and the most truthful as I can" okay start with something small. "How old are you?" I could see his smile in the rear vision mirror, his eyes soften when he smiled. "I am 20 years old love. Keep them coming" I can sense my word vomit about to happen "How many women have you been with.... who know about magic?" good save Macy, don't let him know what you real agenda is. "You want to know about how many girlfriends I had or how many women I have slept with that know about magic?" oh shit he is on to me. "both I guess?"
When I got home no one was there. They must have already left for the party. Once I got to my room I took a deep breath. So much has happened with so much more to find out. How do I fit in all of this? I have so many questions. Getting of my bed was hardest thing I have done. I slipped on a tight red dress I had bought a year back but have never worn due to shortness and the tightness of the dress. With everything that has passed I should not let anything go to waste, even this amazing red dress. I found a pair of black 6 inch scrappy high heels, I took off the necklace my mum have given me a few days ago to replace it with a few bits of silver jewellery. I did rather light makeup but with bright red lips. I was surprised my curls were sitting quite well I did a loose fishtail braid and let some of my natural curls fall out to frame my face. Alex was waiting for me and the bottom of the stairs. It took all of my will not fall down the stairs. There was 3 times in my life I have worn heels, 2 of those times had ended badly. "Holy shit girl. You actually look like a female. Like a super-hot model. If I wasn't Gay Samuel would have some competition on his hands." I don't know to be offered of flattered that he thinks I look like a boy most the time or that I look super hot? "thanks Alex you are always so kind to me sometimes" I stuck my tongue out at him.

Samuel mouth dropped the same as Alex.

"You look... I... I'm staring at the most gorgeous thing I have ever laid eyes on" I can feel my cheeks turning bight red and the butterflies swelling in the pits of my stomach. He moved gracefully closer to me drawing me closer to him. I feel the heat of his body pressing up against mine. His lips move just to brush against mine, he slowly moves his lips down to my neck. Every strand of hair is stand on ends. A shiver runs down my spine. His hands run up the side of my dress, he slightly tugs on the side of my underwear. I start to feel the heat swelling in my groin. I needed him closer. I pull his face to mine he knew what my eyes were telling him. I could feel him glory pulsating on my leg. "Let's not wreck that beautiful lipstick shall we? Plus don't we have a party to get to?" well that just spoilt the mood but he was right Michelle would be devastated if I didn't show or I just showed for an hour.