Macy: Nanna

His eyes locked into mine. Was my mind going crazy again? surely not.
"Alex pinch me this is insane and clearly I'm nuts!"
I looked towards Alex his jaw is dropped on the floor just like mine. OK so not insane. I should say something or he might just walk away.
"So Samuel is this strange, is this strange? I feel strange?"  Oh god word vomit, I wish my mouth would just stop sometimes.
"Macy there is no need to get worked up, it's just me. This may be the first time we actually have met each other in person but we have known each other for longer and are connected in so many ways, I don't know how or why but I know I am meant to protect you at all cost"
Wow. He is so hot when he talks. Fuck focus, Macy!
"This is NUTS, here I said it. I actually thought she was crazy like 10 mins ago, Sorry babe  but seriously, fuck me this is completely  crazy and I love it."
"Alex, I actually thought I was too, just shows what kind of friend you are you follow me into a whirlwind of craziness" my head is still spinning from this complete dream/ nightmare.

"So, should we sit down? you look like you are about to pass out Macy"
Sometimes I am grateful for Alex. He is such an extravert, he loves taking control when I can not.
"Yup let's get to the bottom of this hotty, Ill have a Flat white 2 sugars, Macy will have a Melbourne breakfast or an English breakfast tea with no milk and no sugar, Thanks Sam, Samuel, Babe whatever it is that you want to be called"
Just like that Sam smirks at Alex "Yes of course Sir!" A small wave of jealously rolls over me, Samuel turns around as if he notices and winks at me settling any green envy that I might have had.
A few minutes later he returns, I hadn't spoken just stared into space like a constant void that seems to be growing bigger and bigger the more I think about what is currently going on.
"So... How is this actually happening and why are we only just meeting now?"  still a little shaken but I know I have to get some answers.
"Well, to be honest, I don't know much. All I know is that my Gran is a certain type of witch and I have a recessive gene that I can dream walk like you but mine feels pulled towards you. Gran says we are protectors and that I am meant to protect you at all cost, I would like to take you to meet her, I feel as she can explain a lot more than me. I know you are a witch, you must be from the high coven or be related to a high priest" He reached over and grabbed my hand. Just as it slightly touched sparks like electricity connecting us started bonding around our hands, it tingled and burnt at the same time. Almost like pleasure within the pain. "Wow, what the fuck was that?" my face completely turned into confusion. Suddenly a burning feeling in the pit of my stomach like heartburn but like a ball of white fire-starting forming "It feels like something is building in my chest, it is burning. What is wrong with me?" 
Alex pushed Samuel away "What have you done to her?"
"Nothing, I think she is awakening. her inner spirit has been awoken and been suppressed for some time now, it should pass within a minute or two"
And just like that, it stopped, but I felt slightly different, stronger, more like myself without doubting who or what I am.
"I'm okay Alex, I feel better like a weight has been lifted off my shoulder. I feel free."

God dame my phone won't stop vibrating it broke my stare away from him. "I better check to see what they want, it rang 3 times in a row"

"Nanna everything alright? Nothing is wrong ?" honestly have no idea why would she be calling this late. "Sweetheart I don't have time to explain but you need to leave where you are right now. Someone is after you. You are a special kind of witch, I know you know you are different and I know you have just awoken. We all felt it, So If I felt it so did they.  Have you found him yet?" 
wow so I didn't get the memo about being a witch
"So I am a witch? Who is after me? Yes, I am with him. The same person in my dreams? You let me think I was crazy nan?." I was so confused about all the missing links in my so-called normal life and the things no one had told me. But I had other things to deal with, I had to leave.
"I will explain more when I can.  Put him on the phone." Sam just took the phone from my hand. Snapping back into panic mode I hung up then I realized I was in some true danger.
"Alex something is wrong. Nanna called someone is coming, I think that figure in my nightmares"