Macy: Sparks and Fire

POV Samuel

Her kiss and her touch was utter ecstasy. Every part of my body felt like it was in heaven. Just laying here was holding her was enough to keep me happy for the rest of time. Her skin was so soft and subtle. Her lips were softly pressing up against mine. She bites my bottom lip. That completely drove me crazy. I pulled her closer pressing my body firm upon hers. I could feel her heart beat racing faster and faster. I slip my hands down to her waist and pull her closer to my throbbing shaft. I want her completely. Is it selfish of me to want to know how my cock feels inside of her? I know it is too soon but we cannot contain ourselves. I could feel her wetness soak through the shorts she was wearing. Her scent from her wetness alone was enough to make me come right then and there. I started kissing down her neck, nibbling on her earlobe. Her back arched and she made a slight groan. I slip my hand down into her shorts, push her lace panties to the side and start rubbing on her bud whilst my other hand is pinching her nipple through her top. I opened my eyes for the first time I needed to see her face. My eyes had to adjust to the lighting in the room. It was bright, Too bright. I looked up. There was sparks of fire floating in the air with sparks of bright balls of light " What the hell is that?" not the best choice of word. Macy jumped right up and covered herself. "Babe not you. look". I pointed upwards the fire sparks and the light started floating to the ground. It was disappearing whilst floating around. "Samuel did we do this?" I have no idea how to explain this to Gran or how Macy and I are ever going to get Intimate without burning the house down. "I think so. Maybe you should get some rest Macy. I have to do some research with Gran and if you would like I will stay Until You fell Asleep". A tiny sigh came from her mouth "Yes please Sam".

I waited about 15 minutes until her breathing was deep and I knew for sure she was asleep. I slid her of my arm and placed a light kiss on her head. I could fall asleep to but work had to be done. I have to protect her at all cost. By this time all my excitement had calmed down so I could go and speak to Gran. As I walk out of the room I glance back at the beautiful girl on the bed and whisper "Eadlufu" blessed with love it meant. My mother and my Gran used to say it to me as a child every night before bed.
I could hear Alex's voice in the kitchen he must have only got here. No doubt, Gran is doing the integration with Alex. "I could show you how to read the cups you know. Just because you are human does not mean you cannot read the signs." Am I hearing thing right? My Gran is offering to teach a human our ways. She always rants on about poser and non-magic making money from mocking our powers. "O.M.G you would do that Evelyn? I am a good reader of people. It's like I am a natural at it. So I hope to be a great learner. You are just to amazing you know that right?" I do not have a clue on what is going on here. I have a feeling I should have just curled up to Macy. I do not think I can deal with either of them right now. "Samuel darling is that you?" I am doomed now. "Yes Gran. Have you got a pot of tea on?" I already know she has so I just sit down at the table with them. Gran gets me the same cup I have been using since I was 6 years old. It had cartoon ninja's all over it. "Alex I am glad to see you have made it back okay without any issues". he looked all freshened up. More than I can say for myself. "I always find my way around Hun. So any news on this evil band of witches or whatever?" He was semi-joking. I was not in the moods for jokes. I know it was not his fault. Just as I was about to get grumpy at Alex a wave hit over me and I started feeling a touch strange "Gran what's in this tea? I feel odd". she turned straight away and looked at me. "A touch of Calea just to help you relax and remember what you have forgotten. Every one of us have had it. you should be feeling any affects not at least until you got to sleep. Unless we have a visitor. Shoot. Alex quick get a pen and paper you are going to need to write down everything he says next". Wait what? what visitor. I do not even have the energy to even ask her what is going on. Gran stood behind me put her hands on my temples "Arisan cuma hemming unc". It had just felt like I lost control over my whole body. Like I had just been pushed to the back of my mind. I could still hear around me and my own thoughts but that was all. I can hear Gran talking. I have to focus all the energy I have left to zone in on what is happening. "Who are you? why are you hijacking my Grandson?" Gran's voice what stern and angry. She was not Impressed someone or something has taken advantage over me.
" I mean no Harm. His blood is my blood, we are bonded." The voice did sound like my own but all so different at the same time. "How are you bonded? If you mean no harm, why are you here?
"Samuel and I have met before not in this present but in the past. What you need is in the book. Come find me Samuel, you told me to write it for you".
"What do you mean. You talk in Riddles. Just tell me your name?"
"Eurus. I leave you with this. Until next time child" I felt myself come back. My body and sight come back. "What was that Gran?" I feel completely drained like I haven't slept for weeks. " Samuel have you made a blood bond with someone? or tried to contact the ancestors?" My mind is throbbing I cannot even think straight. "No I don't even know what a blood bond is Gran." I have to try and stand up. Just as I do my legs give way. Alex races over to help me up. "You okay mate? I don't know what that was but I do wish I filmed it. That was some creepy stuff. " Both Gran and I just ignored Alex "Samuel sweetheart go get some rest. we all need our rest now. Tomorrow is going to be a long day." She was right, I got up slow to make sure I was stable and walked to the room Macy was in. I just needed to be near her right now. I snuggled right up beside her. I could not fall asleep fast enough.