Macy: Is this a dream

I could feel a strange sensation of being at home. However, nothing looked familiar to me. There were no cars, No street lamps. The houses were all light up by candles. I appeared to be on a farm. There was a stale smell of cow manure. I could hear distant talking. It sounded like a few people in an argument. I started to go close to investigate. They seem to be arguing about someone. I found some hay barrels close. I slide myself behind then in hope that no one will see me or worst a rat. I would surely run away screaming if I did and bound to be done for. I could just see through a crease of the hay barrels. There seemed to be a few men and two women. The tall man who I would assume to be in charge. He had a sense of authority about him. His hair was red and curly like my own. His face was stern and weathered. He looked in his late 30s. One of the women turned to him, grabbed his hand, and spoke in a soft English Accent "Romanus my love just listens to what they have to say. I think it could help." he sighs looks at the other men and nods to continue with what they saying. A tall dark haired man took the lead "What I am trying to say is with all the witch trails going on at the moment we don't have any time to waste. We have to protect our families and ourselves. The humans will turn on us any chance they get. We need something to fight back with." He was standing. He was looking like he could go on a rampage at any human that came near him at this very moment at that point I was glad I was hidden I couldn't imagine what he would do to me. I thought this still thinking I was an ordinary person. Turns out, I am a badass witch. Romanus stood up almost puff his chest out "We are not evil. We are the same as the air we breathe, the seeds that grow from the ground, the water that flows through the river, the humans and animals that we share this earth with. None of us is better. They do not understand us. The world of magic is not around them like it once use to be. We cannot blame the whole human race due to a few extreme people. I have seen inside the towns people's dreams. They are not scare of us and mean us no harm and will protect us" I could tell he had a good heart and he really trusted the people that he surrounded himself with. "I agree with Romanus. We cannot be too hasty to judge the town's people. I believe we should have faith." This man was clearly Romanus second in charge. He had piercing blue eyes that looked like they could see right into my soul. He was tall and muscular. He looked like Samuel with the way he held himself. .So sure of himself and everything he stood for. A woman started talking. I could not see her properly. I could tell she had dark curly hair but she had her back turned. "I disagree Edrus we need to make a stand. We need combine the covens and evoke our ancestors. Do you think they would stand for being hunted and burnt at the stake or stoned in the street? I only heard last week they drowned a sister druid from Northumberland to test for witchcraft. It's okay for you men they just assume most of us as women. Would you like to see your daughters or wives have tar poured all over them and burnt alive. All this because we are better then all of them walking out there. I swear a blood oath to the gods I will protect our family and our covens. Not all of us are as strong as you Romanus. As a race, we are decreasing in numbers. We all need to stick together. I have found something that will conjure up Carman or Balor. We need this darkness to protect us from darkness." I could hear how scared she was and how much she wanted to be strong and powerful. She slightly turned closer towards the light. I caught a glimpse of her necklace was a large stone. Just like the one in my dreams. I gasped loudly I knew who she was. She was her, haunts me every night. Here she was human, younger and not completely twisted. Everyone turned and looked over to the hay barrels. I grasped my hand over my mouth and slid further back into the shade. Romanus grunted "Bloody rats. The cats are useless. Been over fed I tell you Marie." He looked right over to me and his lips creased up into a half smile. "Lillian, you of all people knows what happens if we start using the black magic. It will consume you and taint your soul. You saw your own grandfather chew his second wife's fingers off. That what happens when you mess with forces that are not given to you." She shook her head in disbelief "I am not my grandfather. I am stronger then he will ever be. Mentally and physically. I have found a way to talk to Carman spirit and channel a small fraction of her power. She can protect us. She will protect us even if you won't." She stormed off out of the barn a few men followed. One turned to look at Romanus and Edrus "This looks like the only way. I will stand with you as long as I can. However, I will not let my wife and children died because of the human's hatred. I hope you understand" Edrus nodded in symphony. The two women looked at the men "Elizabeth and I will start on some supper darling. Don't you three stay out here to long? We have a lot to discuss." Three I only see the two men. She cannot know I am here can she? I do not know if I should move or stay. Maybe there is someone else here. I looked over again, the men seem to be discussing between themselves not paying any attention to what Maria had said. "Romanus we are going to have to do something about Lillian. She just admitted she has been allowing her body to be controlled. Carman of all the spirits. I am sure her three sons have jumped on board to Dub, Dother and Dian. They destroy anything in their path. You know the stories. Balor is something we cannot let come to past. Stories of that creature still gives me nightmares. She will expose us all." Romanus looked as if he was debating everything. I do not see him as a man to hurt another person but I wish he did. She is has lost all sense of normal. "Carman has already started taken over. I saw the dark aura around her choking at her light. She is my niece I cannot just give up on her. I promised my sister to protect her if she lost her way. I will not just give up now. Edrus go to my grimoire start learning everything about Carman, her sons and Balor." Edrus sighed and left the barn without any question. No wonder she is still haunting us, he did not stop her or at least something went wrong. "I can feel you here child. Come out so I can see you" oh, no he does know I am here. What do I have to lose? I need some truth and some answers about who and what I am. I stood up and walked over to Romanus. His smile was comforting and peaceful. "I know my blood runs through you veins and so does my magic." He caught me by surprise "Blood through my veins? If that is so, we are related?" I wonder how "I have dreamt of you child and so has my wife Maria. We both have the power to see thing that have been and that have to happen. Only in small factions. Only enough to know our bloodline has gone through time and created a perfect image of all your ancestors. Child I am one of your Grandfather's. I knew you would be here. I sensed you right away. I believe I have to tell you one thing. It keeps appearing to me, in dreams and I hear them telling me 'Sluagh'. You must find out what to do. You must leave now child. I will be with you if the ancestors allow it." He lifts up his arm and a ball of light comes shooting out.
I jumped straight out of bed. What just happened? I sit back down on the side of the bed to get my bearing again. I am clearly back in reality. I look around, I realise I am at Samuels Gran's house. I look at my phone. Oh my nearly two days have passed.