Macy: It's time

Darkness complete and utter darkness had taken hold of me. It was like I was in a void. I brought myself to stand to see if I could get my bearings. "FUCK!" I thought screaming would help me somehow but it still felt like I was stuck in between. None of this made sense to me.
In the distant  void I saw a glimmer of light. I start run towards it but it feels like I'm on a treadmill getting me nowhere fast. then within moments it was like the light raced towards me until suddenly in was in the shape of a human.
Not just any human. 

Him.
Whoever he was.  Yup at least in this void I would have Him to look at.

"What happened to you?" His dark deep voice spoke as he stood over me with his height that mad him tower over my shortness. Fuck me he is hot. If I had to guess 6ft6, built like a brick house, Dark Blonde hair and one blue and other one was to blue but half brown. That's weird 

"I'm actually not sure, clearly I'm in my own head and making up some angel like man to come rescue me like in the movies I guess"  I spoke trying not to laugh at myself
"Tell me what happened to you?" he sounded stressed.
 "Oh just some cockhead named Jamie O'Neill is what happened. Some men can not handle rejection so I threw a drink over him because he tried to grope me, then it went all black and now I see you my make believe man". His stare is intense almost angry or annoyed. God even the man I make up gets annoyed at me.
"Why do you think I am not real?" he goes my long arse sigh
"I'm actually going insane I'm sure of it, Well who the hell are you then?" He lent down and touched my eye, stung like all hell, WTF, This felt so real. I felt his hand touch my left eye. I swear to god I could feel it.
"I am Samuel Thislewood. We are in danger. You should not be here without protection I can help when you wake again".
His fist clenched up to a tight ball as if he was angry about Jamie or something else, who knows what my brain is doing at this point in time. 

I turned to look at him he was in full view now almost like a light had shine over him. My gosh he was beautiful. I'm not ready for real life yet. I prefer my fantasy with this Sam dude.  Not that any of it mattered because when I wake he wouldn't be there.
Something did feel off though. I shouldn't be able to feel him.

"This isn't real is it?". I knew it couldn't be its almost impossible but one girl could hope that this hunk of a man who I get me wet by sight could be real, could she not?
"I did not believe it at first but yes, it is real in a way. Are minds connect just like our souls can connect too. I know it seems strange but you must trust your instinct and believe me when I say all this is real. I have a lot to tell and show you Macy. Meet me at Coffee shop on Little Mokos way. Do you know the one?" What my brain is in overload at the moment. This cannot be real. I did get hurt the last dream I had. I could not get any weirder than I already am. Fuck it lets roll with it.
"Yes I know the one. What exactly are you?" he was amazing yet completely creepy and weirding me out .
"Macy I will explain more when I see you. Just remember the coffee shop and wake up now. Macy wake up!" a ball of light blasted out of his hands.

"Macy babe wake up" my face was wet, cold and sore. "What happened?" I glanced up to see Alex vexed and holding me, but I could take a wild guess of what has happened. "Jamie over here hit you and you whacked you head up against the shelf. You blacked out for about a like 30 seconds. You scared me babe. Are you feeling okay?" I felt sore but I had to do something. I knew for sure now that I had to.
"Alex please don't think I'm crazy but we have to go now. I had a dream or a vision where he was in it again. He wants to meet right now. We have to go". I turn to look at Jamie "This isn't over. how dare you think you could treat anyone like that. You seriously need to do some soul searching you fucking cockroach!" 
After I spoke I realized everyone was looking down to me and now they thought I was completely crazy. "Okay everyone out of her face. She has hit her head hard and isn't thinking or talking straight. except about you Jamie, You are a Cockroach!  Back the hell away everyone". Alex picks me up and takes me to Eylcee's bedroom and sits me down on the bed gently.
"How hard did you hit you head Macy? What are you on about? Also you are one Bad arse bitch, Jamie looked like he was about to shit himself"
Giggle escaped me, I know what I was about to sound rather strange but if anyone believed me it would be Alex. Here Goes nothing.
"You told me to trust in my dreams and I don't think they were dreams Alex. I think the guy in my visions is real. I think he is reaching out he wants to meet me Alex. You're the only person I trust I need you to come with me please."
He looked freaked out and still deciding if I have not lost my mind.
"Okay you freak where and when babe? If he isn't there can I take you to the hospital at least because you are clearly mad?" He is right if we went there and Samuel wasn't there I had gone nuts and I would need some serious help.
"The coffee shop on Little Mokos way. We need to get there right away, His name is Samuel. Something is happening that woman in my dreams. She is real I swear it".
He was tapping his foot, he always did when he got nervous. "Please Alex I need you to be with me, I can not do this without you". The tapping slowed to a stop. "Okay freaky Macy, let's do it. Let's go now". He paused turned to the side and smirked "He better be hot Macy or I'm going have to enter your dreams myself and remake this Samuel to my own and to love dick". Always making light of a rubbish situation or my Craziness.

Leaving the house without anyone noticing was hard. Everyone wanted to know how I was and how much they hate Jamie. I couldn't even think about Jamie at this moment and there he was standing right in front of me "Macy. I am so sorry. I don't know what came over me. I would never hit girl. Again. I'm going to stop drinking I can't control my anger can you ever forgive me? Please?" Looking at him he was pitiful little boy. I felt the throbbing on the side of my left eye. I shouldn't have done it but I ball my hand into fist and punched him in the face as hard as my body allowed me to. He dropped and held his face. "Now you forgiven cockroach. I hope it hurts". I felt satisfied I looked around to see everyone staring at me yet again. One girl even started clapping. "Nice hook freak. let's get out of here before we get even more distracted. I need to see if you are truly crazy or a goddess"

Finally, we catch a Uber after 20 mins we got to the coffee shop. This coffee shop is open till 2am and has like a nightcap/afterhours vibe about it.
Alex just stares sussing out the whole shop "is he here babe?"
I looked and saw him nowhere, I knew it next level crazy right here. "No maybe I am mad Alex. He isn't here" I almost thought I had some form of meaning to my life, my dreams everything, It would nice to be different. I looked back into the shop one last time and there he was right in front of me. Even more bewitching then he was in my mind. He was wearing motorbike gear his hair was all tasselled from the helmet . This meant I wasn't crazy, he was real.
Holy Shit, I turned to look at Alex his jaw was open Samuel towered over Alex but in a gracious way, I was so happy Alex could see him too. His eyes widen as he moved closer to me he grabbed my hand and his lips presses together "Macy"