ILL BE SEEING YOU.

izzie stood in a star like position, "okay so follow me." she said. brandon glanced at her feet and arms before copying, reluctantly of course. "we've been doing this for like two and half hours now. the sun went down and everything" he said gesturing towards the window before adding, "how is this supposed to be helping me?"

she stepped behind him and put a hand on each of his arms, she adjusted his arms moving them slightly lower than before, "just.." she started.

they were inches away from each other.. once again. he turned to face her and she did the same. brandon slowly looked in her eyes. he couldn't stop them from drifting to her lips.

"just hold it a little longer.. you weren't doing it right." she let out in a whisper.

it was quiet for almost five seconds until brandon started. his eyes trailed back to hers, "we have to stop ending up like this. you're giving me signals, taylor."

isabella immediately stepped back and readjusted her self. "yeah so i think we've done enough for today."

she couldn't see it but it almost looked as though he was disappointed, "right." he cleared his throat as he went back to standing normally.

he watched as she made her way to where they put their things a few hours before. he followed and picked up his phone and jacket.

she all but rushed him out the door.

as brandon was stepping out the door he turned around, "i feel like i have to say this but the boys and i are going to london tomorrow for christian, we get back in a week and a half. so ill see you next practice."

she was holding the door open with one hand and in the other her phone, "yeah.. ethan told me about that. ill see you when you get back."

he let out a faint, "ill be seeing you." and smirked.

izzie dropped her head to hide her smile. lifting it back up she began slowly closing the door, "goodnight, brandon."

izzie immediately fell asleep after he left, she hadn't worked with another person in a few weeks and it was tiring. it must've been, for her to go to bed at eight on a saturday in july.

a.n. short chapter 🙈