11

"Good job Miya! You too, Kacchan." Deku took off the tangled tape once Bakugo and I officially won.

"Thanks! You're good at fighting and stuff." I helped him cut the tape off his body.

I noticed the wound on his leg, caused by me. I frowned at it.

"Oh, that," he smiled, pulling the bloody blade out of his pocket and handing it to me.

My eyes widened, how is he so casual about being stabbed?

"Oh, I'm so sorry I can fix it." I shuffled to his leg and kissed it, waiting until I knew the wound was closed until pulling away.

"You have such a cool quirk," Deku smiled down at me, thanking me.

"Blessing and a curse." I sighed, taking a bandage and wrapping it around his bloody calf.

He laughed, standing up, holding out his hand for me to stand. I took his hand, immediately feeling exhausted.

My arm lazily hung from his, I didn't have the energy to lift it up, let alone stand up on my own.

"Hold on." I reached into the belt with the energy liquids and I took a small sip of the blue liquid.

I froze for a second, waiting for it to kick in. And boy, does it work like a miracle.

Within seconds I was back on my feet and outside the building. Bakugo was already outside, making ugly faces at me.

"I'm ready to go, All Might." I sighed, dusting off my costume and skipping over to him.

"All right, young Miya! Whenever you're ready." He beamed, nodding his head.

"You two ready?" I questioned Deku and Bakugo.

"Yeah, let's do it!" Deku grinned, a confident smile on his face.

"Let's get it over with." Bakugo rolled his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Awesome! Let me know when to go, sir." I turned to All Might.

He gave me thumbs up, starting a timer.

"Good luck guys!" I ran backwards, waving to Bakugo and Deku.

Five minutes. That's all I need.

I can come up with a pretty solid plan now. But, if Deku and Bakugo couldn't make it out, how can I? They're both so smart. And together, I not sure I can outsmart them.

I shook the doubt off, running to the third floor and grabbing the diamond. Then I stopped. Maybe I can figure out a way to trick them.

I'll wait for one of them to walk in here, then I'll shut the door and lock them in.

They can easily just unlock it but it'll still buy me some time. Like 30 seconds maybe.

Worth a shot.

And once one of them is in here, I'll run downstairs as fast as I can, and avoid a fight.

I can dodge most of their attacks, maybe I can slip out without causing too much destruction.

The building was still smoky, and had part of the wall and ceiling missing. If there were furniture in here, it would be absolutely destroyed.

"How much time do I have?" I wondered out loud, looking down the staircase.

At least another minute. I should hide behind the door now. I took the diamond and went to the door.

I twisted the lock on the door to the diamond room, making sure it would lock once it closed.