23

Finally she stood before her home. Finally she was able to rest. Not inside a crazy castle, not on a flying carpet and totally not on a bed inside of an office.

No she would be resting in her bed, her big double bed with the comfy pillows,which were soft and fluffy and be cuddled up in her warm blanket.

Sighing in delight of the thought, (Y/N) walked along the way and couldn't wait to get inside the mansion. Katakuri followed her actions close by. He was so tired that he thought he would fall asleep while sitting beside her on the ship.
He was relieved that he had some time now before his mother would call for him. Katakuri knew all too well that his and his sibling's failure wouldn't be unpunished. Not by his mother. Never. Luckily she was falling into a deep slumber after her hunger pang.
The unbelievable sweet wedding cake pushed her down and eased the longing for its taste to the fullest.

Before they were able to step inside they had to stop midtracks, because a huge basket filled with cupcakes and doughnuts was in the way. It was beautiful decorated with flowers and candys. Touching the pedals in awe (Y/N) noticed a card with the words. "Read me (Y/N)!"
Chuckling she opened it and read through it.

"(Y/N),

I hope you are alright. You made me worried sick! Thank you so much for helping us baking Mama's cake. Have a nice rest and enjoy!

Pudding"

"Now your outfit makes even more sense. Something to say? . ", Katakuri spoke amused above her with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah you got me... I helped Pudding out with making Mama's chiffon cake, but you sure already know that after seeing my outfit. Screw you...", she mumbled while smiling of the thank you gift card from his sister.
Chuckling he ruffled through her hair and left. (Y/N) knew how tired he must be. Smiling slightly she put the card back down and followed his actions. Getting up to their corridor, they stopped by her door.

"Have a good sleep (Y/N)..", he touched her cheek for a moment and left.

Looking after him she smiled, but then it hit her. She totally forgot and wouldn't be able to rest.

"Katakuri wait!", she called out to him, which let him stop in his tracks and turn to her small form confused. Did he forget something? Was it unpolite to leave her like that? He didn't want to push her and play with his luck.

"Sleep with me!", she called out, which let his body froze in the spot and cough slightly of surprise.

"(Y/... (Y/N)!? How could you shout something like that out loud. There are servants out there!", he stuttered shocked. Red as a tomato she gasped and shook her head.

"I.. I DIDN'T MEAN THAT!"

"It sounded like that.."

"God yes I know but no! This is so embarrassing.", she hid her face in her hands, while Katakuri came to her side to give her his full attention. He was exhausted, nevertheless he waited patiently for her to go on.
Looking up to him shyly she pointed her fingers together while blushing madly.

" I.. You see... . I was in your room.", she started and let his eyebrow raise.

"You can't rest properly in this bed. You can't sleep properly in this bed at all...so please get back to your bed and rest.", she pleaded and let his heart flutter.

"I won't accept that you are sleeping in the other room either. So are you sure?", he asked her surprised gaze and knew he was again a step further than her.
After all it was a huge difference to sleep together. A kiss was close, but to lay beside each other in a comfortable warmth... Katakuri felt uneasy about that thought. He didn't want her to feel scared or to be pushed. Hell, he was nervous himself about being so intimidate with her. Taking his hand she smiled up to him. This made him even more nervous.