12

His island in sight Katakuri felt relieved that he made it in time. Sailing with full speed they were able to get back home on the 3 third day. He didn't know what would had happened if he missed the wedding of pudding, but now getting close to his home it wasn't important anymore. Noticing a familiar face at the bay he narrowed his eyes in confusion.

"I am glad you made it in time big brother.. Where is (Y/N)?", Brulee asked his concerned brother. Slowly his servants left the ship, while Katakuri ignored her a moment and walked back to get his wife. Watching her still sleeping form lovingly, he slowly grabbed her body to bring her home. Brulee waited patiently outside and gasped of seeing his wife's condition.

"God Katakuri...",she spoke shocked and took her hand, while watching her closley.

"Why are you here? Did Oven tell Mama what happened. ", he asked in a demanding tone.

Brulee looked up to him worried and shook her head furiously. "No no. Everything's fine. It's just Oven needed help to keep things a secret. He couldn't handle your duties and his own. Plus Mama wanted to see you and so Smoothie, Daifuku and I helped him out. Don't worry. No one would ever betray you big brother. You know that, right? ", she spoke while admiring him for saving his wife. In a way he was relieved that he had some back up. It also was troublesome how to treat (Y/N) 's wounds. His sister would be more suited for this.

Nodding towards her she sighed relieved and they head back to his mansion. Everything looked like before and his once wounded cooks and servants were working again like they used to. The moment they saw their Master with (Y/N) in his arms, let them cry out in happiness.

"She is back!!!! We have to cook the best desserts ever! Quick go to work!", the head cook announced and hushed his underlings back into the kitchen. Katakuri couldn't stop the smile under his scarf that she was so loved by all people.

Getting into his room he laid her down into the double bed, while Brulee automatically started to look at her wounds. Lifting her dress she stopped midway and gave Katakuri an annoyed look.

"We need some privacy here. So stop peeping and get out. I will take care of her.", she stood before her to shield her from his flustered gaze. "Brulee I would never do that!", he stuttered embarrassed and quickly headed to the door and waited outside to calm down.

"Big brother Katakuri!", Oven came out of his office and hurried to his side. "Everything alright? How is she?", he asked and was about to step in (Y/N) 's room, but was pulled back roughly by Katakuri.

"I dare you to go in there right now. Brulee is taking care of her wounds.", he spoke in a threatening tone. Oven thought about his words and got red as a tomato.

"I got it. Sorry. I am glad you made it.", he clapped his brother's shoulder in a friendly manner, while gulping nervously. "I see that everythings fine now so I will leave. Till tomorrow brother.", he spoke and left the scene. Sighing exhausted he collected his thoughts and was able to calm down completely. The past few days were exhausting and sleep would welcome him with open arms, but there was still so much to do.

Watching the closed door for awhile Katakuri decided to prepare the rare fruit he got for (Y/N).
Ignoring the surprised cooks after entering their kitchen, he took a plate and a knife to carefully peel of the shell. Stunned they gasped in awe how careful and precise he worked, but also found it quite confusing.

" Master Katakuri. Shall we prepare the fruit?", a cook asked nervously. Katakuri ignored his underling and concentrated on his work.

"No. This fruit is too important.", he finally spoke shortly and finished the plate after cutting the fruit into pieces. The cooks watched the unbelievable scene dumbfounded. Getting the plate he was about to leave, but one servant stood beside him, shaken and tried to say something.