28

Silence and darkness welcomed Katakuri with open arms after another hour of torture. He lost the track of time. He couldn't tell, if it was day or late at night or if already weeks past or only days. Katakuri could only focus on his mental strength to not break. To not lose against these bastards and show any weakness. Never would they get informations about his family. Never would they be able to get a trumph card against his mother to destroy his home.

"never will they get close to my wife..."

Closing his eyes the image of her lovely smile popped up in his mind. He would do anything to have her by his side now. Close, embraced in his strong arms. It broke him more than every torture they would try. Moving slightly, he growled of the immense pain, which shot through his body like an arrow. He wasn't able to move an inch. Still cuffed with the damn sea stones, he was defensles hanging from the wall.

"She sure knows by now what happened... God damn it.", he cursed and could imagine her tears, her helpless cries about the fact that he wouldn't come back ever again. Biting his lip of desperation, till blood slowly ran down his chin, he tried hard not to cry. Katakuri was lying to himself. He was already broken. He couldn't. He just couldn't accept to not see her ever again.

"I want to life...."

His frustrated whisper echoed through his lonely cell, but he knew all too well that his hopes were useless.

"I just want to say how much I love you. Just one last time... My lovely sweet wife..."

Shaking his head to control his feelings he sighed deeply. The most important thing was that she would be safe and that was the last string for him to keep on fighting.

xxx

" Fuel low... Fuel low"

(Y/N) 's look fell onto the display of the ship. Horrified she gasped of shock, while she guided the ship with high speed through the sea.

"Not now! Out of all places it have to happen here!", she spoke frustrated, while the ship trembled of another push of a sea monster. She was so close, so damn close after traveling for exhausting long weeks, but out of nowhere a sea king followed her tracks and started to attack. Sweat rolled down her forehead, while she pushed button after button to get faster and hopefully out of the territory of this monster.

"You damn beast! Get out of my way... Who knows how much time Katakuri has left...", she shouted frustrated and her look fell onto his vivre card which was already burnt to the half.

Suddenly the ship was shaking like crazy and (Y/N) was rolling from one side to another, up and down and to all directions. Her bags were roughly pushed open and ingulfed with Big mom's sweets, she quickly grabbed the small bag from Pudding to not lose it too.
Screaming she lost completely control over the situation and the next moment everything was black. With half lided eyes she only was able to see the red control lights and the sound of water.

Was this her end now?

"Damn it... Katakuri...", she whispered before her vision became blurry.

"Captain Coby there is something swimming before us!", a marine cadet called out to the young man and let him look out with a serious expression on his face.

Finding the object, he could only tell that it was pink.

"From what we could see it seems like an underwater submerge ship, but I am not sure..", the cadet spoke next to his captain.

Irritated he ordered to get closer to this mysterious thing and got more confused after getting a better view.

"a... a Bonbon?", he spoke dumbfounded and never saw such a thing.