6

"Clean this mess up..", Katakuri hissed pissed towards some servants and left. Frustrated he thought about (Y/N) 's expression and sighed deeply. Again he scared the hell out of her. Again the distance between them got bigger. It was too difficult.

"(Y/N) was worried... "

Pudding' s words popped up in his mind and he couldn't believe it. She wanted to see him? Wanted to see if he was okay? No one ever cared if he was alright. He was the strongest child of the Charlottes. There was no space for weakness. Only his perfect behavior and strength was expected from him.
His heart pained even more after realizing that he pushed her away. She was getting comfortable around him and he destroyed it, like he always did. Like he used to do, if things got difficult.
Maybe it was really unbelievable to think that he had a chance. But he was so angry. So damn angry. Seeing this man touching her and her shocked expression. He couldn't hold himself back anymore. Growling annoyed, he headed towards his room to get changed.

In the meantime (Y/N) was sitting in front of Pudding, who put make up on her flustered face.

"You think that dress is okay? Isn't it too tight?", she asked uneasy and looked down to her black dress which was showing her curves and underlining her chest perfectly.

"It's absolutely gorgeous. And with this make up and hair style...", she started to turn (Y/N) torwards her mirror.
"he will fall for you once again...", Pudding spoke lovingly and (Y/N) gasped of her image. Her hair was pulled up into a beautiful ponytail with locks and her make up was making her eyes sparkle.

"Wow... Pudding. I never looked so great, but what do you mean with once again? ", she stuttered embarrassed.

"Believe me. My big brother never showed so much emotions. He usual is calm and how to describe it... Like a stone. Since he has you by his side, speaking with him is much easier. I know unbelievable right? You have a great impact on him and I can see it in his eyes. He always looks after you. ", she spoke, while sighing dreamingly.

" Re.. Really? Honestly I didn't notice that... ", (Y/N) spoke surprised and gave her reflection one last glance.

"...her words let my heart flutter... ", she smiled and for the first time she hoped to impress a man with her outfit.

The tea party started and Big mom was already sitting before her desserts, ready to eat them all. This party was a special one. Normally celebrated really extravagant, this time it was smaller and only Charlottes were invited. Looking from one child to another she stopped at Katakuri.

" where is your wife? "

Katakuri wasn't sure, if she would really dare to skip this party. Even if she was with Pudding and he shouted at her. No one skips Big Mom's parties.
He hated this nervous feeling in his chest. He hated it to get worried about her all the time. Hell she was on his mind 24 hours a day.
"She is with Pudding. They will come soon.", he spoke and got this feeling that something was up. Before he could take a glimpse of the future, the door opened and Pudding stepped inside.

"I am sorry Mama I needed time to get ready.", Pudding spoke and Katakuri's eyes went wide after (Y/N) stepped into the dining room. Shocked, his gaze wandered from head to toe. She was absolutely stunning. Shyly she locked eyes with Katakuri, who tried to stay frozen like he used to.

" Ahhh....we waited for you two..."

(Y/N) nodded and walked along the table to get her seat next to Katakuri. She avoided looking up to him. He would sure just look angry at her.
The other siblings noticed the emotionless behavior of Katakuri  towards his wife and felt pity for her. He was so good at hiding his feelings, they even didn't recognize his blushing face after feeling her presence next to his.